• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Worst Game Ever is Out [worse than Big Rigs]

lefantome

2nurcjs.jpg

dqipoo.jpg

6z4vgk.jpg

10o4pk7.jpg

zlatko

Banned
Damn I may have to upgrade my PC to play these sick graphics. Crysis and Uncharted 2 better move over. GOTY contender in the works.

Oh man, it's like a spiritual next-gen sequel to Gods and Generals. Is this from the same developer?

dark10x said:
Not quite as funny as Gods and Generals, I have to be honest.
There is nothing funny about Gods and Generals. It will gnaw at your soul and leave you an empty husk.

Do not fall for Gamespot's deceitful review.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
There is nothing funny about Gods and Generals. It will gnaw at your soul and leave you an empty husk.
I actually HAVE the game on a real disc. Seriously.

It IS that bad (and funny).

dark10x said:
I actually HAVE the game on a real disc. Seriously.

It IS that bad (and funny).
I do too and I miss my $3. I don't know, perhaps if I persisted some my meter would flip over from "Sooo Bad..." to "So Bad It's Funny".

I recommend Hour of Victory. It's funny because this was supposed to be an actual professionally developed game. And then Midway ceased to exist for some reason.

AshMcCool

You know, the thing about Rise of the Robots, and why its often referred at the worst of all-time, is even though its apparent awfulness a lot of people actually own it(including me).

nib95

Banned
Lol, I love the youtube vid of the firefight. Crazy animations, no AI, weird sound effects, and death animation? What death animation!

lefantome

Mazer Rackham said:
doesnt look too bad in motion
*gets to tunnel part*
FFFUUUUUUU.......

it's unreal engine 3, it's clear it can't look too bad in motion with all these effects.

Do you know how to make multiplayer work? can someone host a match? :lol:

Barberetti said:
You weren't kidding lol

2vwvev6.png

What is this? A Conkers bad fur day remake? looks like the insides of the great mighty poo? Now where's that sweet corn? lol.

This game actually represents my feelings about the anniversary celebrations pretty accurately. It's a pile of shit.

A contender for the high res PC screenshot thread? (lol)

s4utyo.jpg

For anyone wanting to run this glorious game in full screen and/or change the resolution, open the UDKEngine.ini file (in the \UDKGame\Config directory) and change the lines:

Fullscreen=False
ResX=1024
ResY=768

To:

Fullscreen=True
ResX=1680
ResY=1050

.. or whatever resolution you want to use.

Blizzard

Banned
I feel like this slanders the UDK, lol. Of course this looks far better than any game I could ever make etc. ;P

That Twix tunnel looks delicious.

I just doublechecked and it looks like people ARE allowed to use a different UDK splash screen. They just aren't allowed to change the UDK loading movie.

And they apparently didn't even make it with one of the newer UDK versions that supports DX10/DX11! Of course the newer versions apparently have performance hits even with DX9 but still. :p

Orayn

Messypandas said:
what the fuck is this?
A bizarre religious filibuster in the form of a sloppily made computer game by a self-proclaimed "genius." Everything MDickie does is weird as shit, but the guy's got vision.

Top Bottom