• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Worst Game Ever is Out [worse than Big Rigs]

Orayn said:
A bizarre religious filibuster in the form of a sloppily made computer game by a self-proclaimed "genius." Everything MDickie does is weird as shit, but the guy's got vision.

Thanks. Game looks interesting to say the least

Italian Government game development capability
2vwvev6.png

American game development capability
americas-army-3-20090403010607228_640w.jpg

Hmmm..... Italian game looks more delicious!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Awesome, I'll have to try this later. Did they really use the loading screen from Unreal Tournament 3?

lefantome

JackEtc

I think I'm gonna record me playing through the game. The only thing I have seen is the two screens in the OP, so I don't know anything about how bad it is. Then you can all listen to my terrible voice!

Seen the backlash, the actual download page has this text:

GR is not a commercial Videogame created with international resources and standard, but a cultural demo created without financing and involving amateur students

So basically, they are implicitily admiting that
A) their work sucks
B) they're liars, because is IMPOSSIBLE that this thing don't have a financing
C) they're morons that wanted the maximum of results with minimum of costs: next time, do as American McGee and use some underpayed chinese studio, not someone that work free because must assemble something for an university's exam!

Top Bottom