• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Secret World - New gameplay and third CGI trailer.

Curious, if only because Age of Conan became a pretty bad ass game and the Lovecraft influence.

Characters look bad, esp. compared to AoC. Monsters look great!

derFeef

Mr. Snrub said:
Curious, if only because Age of Conan became a pretty bad ass game and the Lovecraft influence.

Characters look bad, esp. compared to AoC. Monsters look great!
Even the AoC faces are not that great, they really need some artists which can do human faces. Their monster and environment design rocks so it stands out even more.

Lime said:
Is this the game Ragnar Tornquist is working on?
yes, the game no one asked him to do, and no one will probably care about.
I just want to know now many Longest Journey could have been developed from the money that has poured into this project.

Ricker

Looks ok but will this be a real MMO or 4 player from a hub MMO like GW 1 or PSO? sure looks like it from that trailer...

I was really interested in this game when it was announced in the 1800s. Now all I see is the next failed Funcom MMO keeping me from Dreamfall: Chronicles.

Tworak

it's FUcom... but might be ok. the setting intrigues me slightly and I'm tired of the typical fantasy mmos.

...wonder how the UBER epics armours will look like.

Top Bottom