• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Sigma - Official Gameplay Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the Project Sigma gameplay trailer for the upcoming third-person, open-world, online multiplayer action-RPG. Developed by the creators of Loopmancer (Sigma Mechanics) using Unreal Engine 5, here's a look at some online co-op gameplay in the early stages of the game's development.

See the characters in action in this new trailer that spotlights combat between the human agents and aliens during an extraterrestrial invasion. Players can also collaborate with other agents in the game’s online multiplayer mode, pilot and customize their mechs, and explore the city and surrounding wilderness.

What's up with all these Asian UE5 sci fi projects lately? So many out of nowhere. Looks cool but idk if it will see the light of day.

Mr.Phoenix

I am sorry, but right now, I don't trust any game running on Unreal engine until I play it.

And is game is giving off gotcha vibes.

CamHostage

What's up with all these Asian UE5 sci fi projects lately? So many out of nowhere. Looks cool but idk if it will see the light of day.

For one thing, a history of outsourcing to territories of low wage costs and technologically skilled but not experienced labor has led to the next step, where some people of talent in those labor pools are emerging on their own and using their skills to produce original works.

(It's also happening to some degree in India, hence Sony having both a China Hero Project and the more recent India Hero Project for new project incubation.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom