• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Next Call of Duty from Treyarch discovered, called Project Iron Wolf

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Call of Duty from Treyarch discovered, called Project Iron Wolf

0810jdn1312972374558.png

A member of the forum showed today se7ensins some interesting pictures. He and his friend because someone from Treyarch (developers of Black Ops) in his friends list. Recently saw him play a game they had never seen.
This employee was in fact a Treyarch game playing called Iron Wolf. This is anyway Treyarch Call of Duty 9 where soon one year doing. The word is probably Iron Wolf, but a code name in the future will be changed with a different subtitle. When they went to look for other Treyarch employees were also coincidentally or not playing Iron Wolf.

They have also taken some pictures as proof.

0810yng1312972912241.png

0810jon1312972912248.png

0810ugw1312972912253.png

0810vcr1312976229371.png

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be released before the year ends.

Kinyou

Maybe it's the future CoD gaf has been waiting for. Though when it's done by Treyarch it's basically bound to suck

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Kinyou said:
Maybe it's the future CoD gaf has been waiting for. Though when it's done by Treyarch it's basically bound to suck
Gaf has been waiting for a futuristic COD?

Marv_79

Neo Member
I'm glad they stated " (developers of Black Ops) " otherwise I wouldn't have known who they were talking about.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Marv_79 said:
I'm glad they stated " (developers of Black Ops) " otherwise I wouldn't have known who they were talking about.
If you don't know who Treyarch is you better start playing some games.

Hanmik

So now we know the name, the producer, how the game plays, the graphics, the lead programming console, the haters, the millions of fans and the release date of CoD 9 ..

;o)

jgminto

Eh, if it's a futuristic CoD with mechs I may be interested but it is Treyarch so I'll wait and see. It could be totally unrelated to CoD at all but that's probably unlikely.

Top Bottom