• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution PC DEBUG MENU unlocked

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1674466&postcount=1

Features:

Chapter select
Map select
Replay all the cutscenes
Play the E3 demo
Tweak Gameplay options (no health regeneration!, infinite ammo, etc), AI options, etc
"Shop" any and all weapons and augmentations you want

dxhr2011-09-0402-40-379k1a.jpg

dxhr2011-09-0402-40-419jry.jpg

dxhr2011-09-0402-40-5558yo.jpg

dxhr2011-09-0402-40-56qkxc.jpg

dxhr2011-09-0402-41-55jjc4.jpg

dxhr2011-09-0402-42-053kye.jpg

dxhr2011-09-0402-42-38e8i0.jpg

dxhr2011-09-0402-42-46o8d1.jpg

Instructions:

Download http://mod.gib.me/deusex3/no-intro+map-select+debug-menu.7z and extract it to the game's directory replacing the patch0.000 file.
Then the Debug Menu can be accessed through the Pause menu (press Escape) at any time.

The modding has just begun!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Fucking awesome. I'm going to have to check this out tonight.

Not gonna touch it before my 2nd playthrough. I'm actually happy this was found now rather than around launch because it kinda cheapens the game (infinite ammo and that kinda stuff). I probably wouldn't have been able to resist if this was found out around the game's launch.

Heavy said:
Who's gibbed? When I read that I thought there was an option to turn on gibs lol
He does a lot of mods/hacks for a lot of games. He did the save editors for ME2, DA2 and just likes to tinker with games. That's his account name on SA.

Robot Pants

This is so awesome. Playthrough 3-10 here I come.

Wait so if you disable health regen how would you get your health back? Or can you?
EDIT: oh duh. Hypnostim and painkillers.

Deadbeat

Banned
Things Gibbed has done:

-Far cry 2 file extractor
-Dead Space 2 unlocked Hacker doors for PC
-ton more stuff I dont remember.

Hes the SomethingAwful resident mod tool maker I guess.

Zomba13

YoungFa said:
Oh, thank god, finally.
Halle-fucking-lujah!
My game freezes with a bink error at the end of the logos and I always have to alt-tab and dismiss it. Not a big thing but still an annoyance (though unskippable logos are the bigger annoyance).

Also, how long do you think it'll be until they patch this?

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Max said:
so cool

what else has he done?
Sorry for being so slow, but he first came to my attention through his Dragon Age and Mass Effect tools. He's made a bunch of other useful utilities for PC games too.

epmode

Anyone know if achievements will still unlock with this? I'd love to get rid of that intro logo parade.

WX3

Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to play around with it. Hopefully the AI intelligence mod is on the way...

epmode said:
Anyone know if achievements will still unlock with this? I'd love to get rid of that intro logo parade.
This, I wouldn't mind my Give me Deus Ex run without having to deal with paging through all the logos.

Their "daily quotes" are crazy ("Did you say ass to mouth?", "Man you're making my nipples hard",
"I want to be a sexpot", "Me, at night, I'm always hot in bed!")

It's probably for the best that I don't understand the french quotes :D

edit: Apparently the Deus Ex 1 writer told them "Don't fuck it up" in early 2008 :D

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
NoHealthRegen is false.

Whoever double negatived this setting needs to shot or slapped on the wrist or both.

Top Bottom