• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I fucking love riding the morning tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeMufasa

I've been riding the tube for the past week and it's been an amazing experience, particularly the morning rush. And here's why.

On Monday I got on the tube and it was packed as fuck. People usually talk about how annoying the experience can be and I would have agreed had the next thing not happened. The doors open and a bunch of people cram on, forcing this hot girl in front to push onto me. I started getting a little nervous because I didn't want wood in public but she kept wriggling. In the end I just thought fuck it and went with the flow. It got to the point where I would eagerly look out the window to see how many people were coming on, resulting in more pressure.

I thought it was a one off but boy was I wrong. The next day I get on at my stop and there is this fucking Kim Kardashian look-a-like wearing stretchy pants (+ booty), a few steps in front of me. But there wasn't enough people for us to be squashed on each other. I notice a large group were about get on but even so, I still wouldn't have been behind her. At the last second I decided to dart to a better position getting past some dude and lo and behold she moves right in front of me. It begins. I was wearing shorts too this time and it was glorious. I made a few slight hip thrusts which she noticed but just looked back and smiled.

And again on Thursday same thing however I was face to face with a busty woman and we were pushed up onto each other. At this point, I really couldn't give a fuck if everyone else saw my wood. I had to ride the bus today and really, the experience is just not the same. I feel like I now need grinding on my commutes for it to be acceptable.

Anyway guys, share some of your best and worse commute stories.

TL;DR I took the tube and some girls grinded on me.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
You are fucking creepy and disgusting. Probably just tag fishing though.

Satyamdas

Banned
FreeMufasa said:
I made a few slight hip thrusts which she noticed but just looked back and smiled.
Yeah, sneaking into position to grind on random women on the tube isn't creepy at all. And by creepy, I mean pathetic. And by pathetic, I mean fucking pathetic. Thanks for perpetuating the stereotype of guys being drooling cavemen who can't control their baser desires, though.

There is a place you are supposed to go to grind on random women you know, it's called a club.

kamspy

Thread title made me think of a morning beat. The kind that make you late for work. I hate those. Don't show my anything sexy at 5AM on the internet. Please.

Wallach

1tApo.gif

way more

What if the roles were reversed and instead of girls they were large, beefy, shwamas? And you were a kaiser roll? What then? Think of the double standards!

Also, I thought this thread was about taking a shit.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So just being near a girl gets you... ugh.

jambo

Reminds me of Dara O'Briain:

"I actually don't touch them... I just smell them. They don't own the air!"

Yeah I like the part where they close the station because there are too many people on the platform and you're an hour late for work.

It's probably one of those situations where you think you're being smooth and subtle but EVERYBODY knows what you're up to.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is so pathetic I almost don't want to post the joke I had in mind for fear it will encourage you.

Sounds like they're riding the morning tube. Hey-oh!

Majine

Banned
I feel like the subway is such a gamble at rush hour. It could be the hot girl, or the fat sweaty businessman.

There was an SVU episode about this. Guy started off just like you, then graduated to masturbation and groping, and eventually jizzed on girls' skirts for pleasure.

Don't be that guy. Ride the bus and sit the fuck down.

Leona Lewis said:
There was an SVU episode about this. Guy started off just like you, then graduated to masturbation and groping, and eventually jizzed on girls' skirts for pleasure.

Don't be that guy. Ride the bus and sit the fuck down.

I always want to start watching Law and Order when I read shit like this, but the reality of that show is so bad :(

G-Fex

The very next day FreeMufasa hopefully awaited people to enter the subway car, so they did, again it was a packed tube. His eyes went wide and the shimmer in his eyes gleamed brightly as he saw a very beautiful girl who looked to be in college, wearing a skirt and all enter, she was being pushed back by body traffic but just as he thought she would position herself perfectly in front of his eagerly awaiting pre-thrusting hips, she was then pushed harshly to the side by a 330 pound large sweaty man in brown slacks and a sweaty thin see thru business shirt. The fowl odors immediately hit Mufasa's senses as well as his hips which made contact with not a lithe female body but that of a large strong odored man, whom turned his head behind him to the younger man, and gave a grotesque smile.

Mufasa then screamed.

Ugh, when I ride the bus there are only fat women and smelly men. Hot chicks are positioned far away when it is full.

Good thing I have a car now.

Green Scar said:
I always want to start watching Law and Order when I read shit like this, but the reality of that show is so bad :(
I'm with you - the show is in a sorry, sorry state. But SVU seasons 1-7 (pre-2006) are god-tier stuff, up there with the best of HBO/SHO/AMC in my opinion.

Froteurismo, in spanish, the disorder in which rubbing into strangers provide extreme satisfaction. I am sorry about op's disease.

FreeMufasa

mac said:
What if the roles were reversed and instead of girls they were large, beefy, shwamas? And you were a kaiser roll? What then? Think of the double standards!

Also, I thought this thread was about taking a shit.

I've thought of that but it hasn't happened yet. But obviously I'd make the effort to move away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom