• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I fucking love riding the morning tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
As long as you don't try to put your thumb up their butts.

NekoFever

Now I understand...

800px-WomensCar_KeioLine.jpg

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
I was wearing shorts too this time and it was glorious. I made a few slight hip thrusts which she noticed but just looked back and smiled.

Should've pulled out your cock. She totally wanted to S your D, bro.

X26

Banned
FreeMufasa said:
I thought it was a one off but boy was I wrong. The next day I get on at my stop and there is this fucking Kim Kardashian look-a-like wearing stretchy pants (+ booty), a few steps in front of me. But there wasn't enough people for us to be squashed on each other. I notice a large group were about get on but even so, I still wouldn't have been behind her. At the last second I decided to dart to a better position getting past some dude and lo and behold she moves right in front of me. It begins. I was wearing shorts too this time and it was glorious. I made a few slight hip thrusts which she noticed but just looked back and smiled.

I was with you till this, your post got a little too close to the sun

qcf x2

The hip thrusts, man...save them for the bedroom. Don't really see anything horribly wrong before that part, though. Having a hot chick pressed against you is never a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom