• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I fucking love riding the morning tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

red731

I read the title all wrong. I thought that you your in the morning.
Then I understood what tube is. I would write metro or underground xD

edit after reading everything: what - the - fuck - man xD

They see me ridin', they grindin'
wood expandin', I'm smilin'

I've had a women start shouting at me because I told her the time but she didn't believe I was telling the truth. That's about it for my train tails, no sexual harassment here.

While I admit that standing pressed up to a nice broad is a bit of relief in an otherwise claustrophobic environment, maneuvering around the train to get into place is creepy as fuck.

Just go to a club.

okdakor

Meanwhile, in the "2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes" thread :

FreeMufasa said:
What a fucking creep. Besides the fact some of them looked really young, you can a few were not consensual, like the first one. Sure she laughed but that doesn't mean it's ok.

SwiftSketcher said:
Yep. Link.

Think it was on efukt (which is very NSFW). Not going to look, I'm in school. :p

You can go yourself and look though, lots of hilarious public transportation wanking and getting busted on there.

I have actually had this happen to me. I have to get the tube (London Underground) to work and back in rush hour everyday. Most days it's ok, but sometimes it's just ridiculously overcroweded and you can't help but be squished against everyone else.

One day some dirty smelly sleazeball in a loose fitting tracksuit was stood behind me and was purposefully pushing himself right up against my behind. I know it was on purpose because it wasn't too packed at this point, and I would move forward to put some space between us, only for him to step closer and rub up against me again, and yes he did have an erection.

It was an utterly horrible degrading experience, and the only thing that stopped me from saying something to him is the fact that I have seen nutters on the tube go for people for no reason and no one steps in to help, and so I didn't want to risk it. At the next stop I got off and moved down a few carriages.

Luckily that was the only time I've had it happen where it was obvious, but sometimes when you're on a packed tube you never know who might be enjoying being squashed against you. These days I tend to wait for a non-packed tube, even if it means being a bit later than normal.

OP I hope that you are trolling, because if you are being serious then you are a sick, twisted pervert who is only a small step away from becoming a rapist and if you post anything like this again I will not only report you to the mods but also to the police.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i feel so sad for the OP

seriously though, kid needs help or this kind of dumb trolling should be a banable offense

Mr_Brit

Banned
Musha_Soturi said:
I have actually had this happen to me. I have to get the tube (London Underground) to work and back in rush hour everyday. Most days it's ok, but sometimes it's just ridiculously overcroweded and you can't help but be squished against everyone else.

One day some dirty smelly sleazeball in a loose fitting tracksuit was stood behind me and was purposefully pushing himself right up against my behind. I know it was on purpose because it wasn't too packed at this point, and I would move forward to put some space between us, only for him to step closer and rub up against me again, and yes he did have an erection.

It was an utterly horrible degrading experience, and the only thing that stopped me from saying something to him is the fact that I have seen nutters on the tube go for people for no reason and no one steps in to help, and so I didn't want to risk it. At the next stop I got off and moved down a few carriages.

Luckily that was the only time I've had it happen where it was obvious, but sometimes when you're on a packed tube you never know who might be enjoying being squashed against you. These days I tend to wait for a non-packed tube, even if it means being a bit later than normal.

OP I hope that you are trolling, because if you are being serious then you are a sick, twisted pervert who is only a small step away from becoming a rapist and if you post anything like this again I will not only report you to the mods but also to the police.
Wow, creepy. I thought you were a guy at first and that only made it even creepier.

Mr. Sam

Mr_Brit said:
Wow, creepy. I thought you were a guy at first and that only made it even creepier.

You shouldn't be pressing your erection against anyone without their consent - I think that's the lesson to be learned here.

Jezbollah

Musha_Soturi said:

That is sad.

I'd classify the whole experience of the London Underground commute in the rush hour as a bad ordeal as it is, with the lack of quality rolling stock and primitive air conditioning. Much less having some guy (ie you, OP) do that.

I remember a girl getting squished against me once. She gave me an accusatory look but there was literally nowhere else I could go. The subway was too packed. I wasn't trying to perv on her at all but apparently it happens so often they just assume that you are.

happened to me yesterday morning, although i don't get automatically get a boner if a hot girl is within the vicinity like some kind of 14 year old kid.

still, i'm with the op, it was glorious.

Goddamn mufasa

Facepalm_by_soyrwoo-300x225.jpg

Xtyle

This is speechless...I mean it is pretty much self disrespect and disrespect towards other human beings (the girls). You are forcing yourself on to others.

Also, please don't say or think, they liked it. That is wrong. There is 0 chance you would know they liked it or or. Someone smiling to you doesn't mean they approve or are even aware of your intentions.

This is when fantasies stay as fantasies and when you ACT on your fantasies, it is 100% wrong. There is nothing for you to be proud of.

leadbelly said:
Japan OP. You'll feel at home there.

A girl I know said it happened to her all the time when she was in high school - in Toronto. Those school girl outfits attract the strangest types.

Kinyou

this_thread_is_bad_andcugo.jpg

Though the story somewhat reminds me of my former dentist. They guy only hired busty women as his assistants and usually while working on your teeth they had to lean over and press against you. The good part I guess was that it was 100% consensual and if anyone was molested it was rather me than the women. ( it really felt awkward at times)

leadbelly

Banned
DoctorWho said:
A girl I know said it happened to her all the time when she was in high school - in Toronto. Those school girl outfits attract the strangest types.

Yeah. I'm sure it happens all over the world, but Japan is king - as always - when it comes to groping on trains.

450px-Ladies_Only_Train.jpg

Panzon

OP u are a sick perv and had u grinded on someone like my wife who has zero tolerence for those kind of things I'm sure she would've knocked u unconscious/choked u out/broke one of your limbs.

leadbelly

Banned
Panzon said:
OP u are a sick perv and had u grinded on someone like my wife who has zero tolerence for those kind of things I'm sure she would've knocked u unconscious/choked u out/broke one of your limbs.

What's the point in using 'U' instead of you?

I say that because apart from that, there are no real abbreviations.

daviyoung

Banned
leadbelly said:

Shameful for using your instead of ur and 've instead of of

Panzon

leadbelly said:

Because I'm at work and I'm typing through my phone but you're right I will use you instead

Can we just ban the OP? He's either a sick fuck that's not needed on this forum or yet another pathetic troll that's not needed on this forum. It's a win/win proposition for Gaf.

leadbelly

Banned
Panzon said:
Because I'm at work and I'm typing through my phone but you're right I will use you instead

lol

It wasn't so much that you typed it that way, it was the fact that you were otherwise typing out full words. I just thought you might as well type out 'you' if you're going to do that. :p

I wasn't really being pedantic.

Panzon

leadbelly said:
lol

It wasn't so much that you typed it that way, it was the fact that you were otherwise typing out full words. I just thought you might as well type out 'you' if you're going to do that. :p

I wasn't really being pedantic.
I know exactly what you're talking about but I'm distracted at the same time with the people around me and all. Also the fact that it has become such a bad habit due to all this internet slang and whatnot

bud

FreeMufasa said:
I made a few slight hip thrusts which she noticed but just looked back and smiled.

this is insulting. atleast pd would've come up with believable, like smelling a girl's hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom