• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1st Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney (3DS) pics

neo2046

ttp://www.famitsu.com/news/201109/15050230.html

Nirolak said:
ucrnrq347rcxda7joj9yoxqkxj.jpg
iu3qr4b4fyzlt4coxr19m6pkgy.jpg

mzro8z82mabjh31sny5h46kj7a.jpg
jz1toaog1obh1fq41h88jz4k68.jpg

czfgpwesei7e9y8pai4tmjxkpx.jpg
tyucg8m8822pq26h23qxqm1jht.jpg

ktlgt3pylz7usw8j26bgzqa8x0.jpg
taquzaq4qspqomf5elh3766j6w.jpg

Totakeke

Oh god. *follows link*

3d models, they look better than the ones in Professor Layton at least. Knight prosecutor, cool.

ultron87

So it definitely looks like more of an Ace Attorney game than a Layton game from the screens. I'm okay with that.

Luigi87

So hyped for this one.

Seriously, taking two of the best gaming protagonists and placing them in the same game, this can mostly mean good things!

Looking good. Those screens don't tell me a whole lot about what the game actually is, though. I want some hard gameplay impressions, stat :(

No real detail until future issue.

now they are using 3d models. There is no excuse now that layton and wright should be pointing their fingers out into my face.

NTom64

Green Scar said:
Looking good. Those screens don't tell me a whole lot about what the game actually is, though. I want some hard gameplay impressions, stat :(

I'm sure we'll get that at the Level 5 event on the...16th, is it?

Not long now, at any rate.

wrowa

ultron87 said:
So it definitely looks like more of an Ace Attorney game than a Layton game from the screens. I'm okay with that.
The screens are showing court scenes only. I'd excpect that the investigations are more Layton-like. We are still missing some pieces of the picture, at the very least. I hope Capcom will give out some more details at TGS :)

Totakeke

It's kinda hit or miss. Layton and Phoenix looks soulless, the villagers look okay, the prosecutor, Maya, and witch girl looks pretty darn good.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Kinda surprised at the 3D models, but if there is one company who seems to nail the animation look in 3D it would be Level 5.

Ellis Kim

Banned
duckroll said:
Very solid 3D models. I'm really impressed with Level5's attempts to replicate 2D art styles with 3D graphics.
Seriously, this. That one screen with Maya totally surprised me.

Looks great, looking at the Knight/Prosecutor make me hope that maybe Layton will once again bust out his sword fighting skills from Pandora's/Diabolical box, I demand it!

Pirabear

Banned
Is Level 5 or Capcom responsible for localizing this (if it does get localized)? Wasn't Level 5 supposed to have some sort of conference relating to games they planned on releasing globally?

Omikaru

Bit surprised at the 3D models. Haven't decided if that's pleasantly surprised, or more of a DO NOT WANT kind of thing.

It looks off, especially on Wright/Maya, but I think I can get used to it.

Top Bottom