• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 TGS Trailer Long Version + New 11 Minute Gameplay Trailer

trailer is under special, トレーラー and pick the far right video for those who have trouble finding it.

Takao

Banned
SE is just doing us a favour, and not showing us a cool game we won't be able to play.

I should be doing hw said:
Isn't this game already out in Japan though...?

In a week it will be.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
I've seen it just now, what a nice trailer in the second half. I want it!
Unfortunately the spoiler at the end seems pretty big...

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Guess I'll use this Type-0 topic to pop the question, because it's not really big enough for a new thread.

Did S-E post any new info about Type-0 and the Vita in the last few weeks or is buying it off the PSN still the only way to run it on the new Sony console? I wasn't really online that often and could've missed it. Would be good if they've added a code inside a box or something, I really want to have a physical copy :(

Oh man, oh man. The true FNC title. :) When is this game out again for the English speaking peeps?

I thought it'd be hard to top Xenoblade, but this game definitely has potential.

Labadal

That trailer looks mighty impressive, moreso than any other trailer for this game. Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

We wantses the precious.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Kagari said:
Been fixed.

I think something else changed from that demo, I've seen in this trailer "mass" souls gathering without the need of selecting every corpse; it wasn't like this in the demo right?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
They're cramming so much into this game...

Combat system looks great.

Huge bosses.

Awesome summons.

Varied characters, melee or ranged, etc.

Proper world map.

RTS stuff on world map.

Airship shooter combat.

Airship to airhip combat where you control turrets or something.

Everything looks cool. Though some sections are rough graphically and others have shit framerate, it's the PSP. Want.

Maybe a little Monster Hunter inspiration in some bosses and mechanics. But with its own feel, not a clone/ripoff/shit version.

Netto-kun

Perfo said:
I think something else changed from that demo, I've seen in this trailer "mass" souls gathering without the need of selecting every corpse; it wasn't like this in the demo right?
Yes, they improved Phantoma gathering as well.

Top Bottom