• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Dance 3 - Coming Tomorrow !!!

I played Just Dance with a cougar on spring break last year. I whooped her ass. I'll let you figure out what I mean by that. It was awesome though, even though the game sucked. So I guess I just gave the whole thing away. I literally paddled her ass that night.

Gravijah

SteveWinwood said:
I played Just Dance with a cougar on spring break last year. I whooped her ass. I'll let you figure out what I mean by that. It was awesome though, even though the game sucked. So I guess I just gave the whole thing away. I literally paddled her ass.

how does a cougar hold a wiimote?

SteveWinwood said:
I played Just Dance with a cougar on spring break last year. I whooped her ass. I'll let you figure out what I mean by that. It was awesome though, even though the game sucked. So I guess I just gave the whole thing away. I literally paddled her ass that night.
:|

All I'm saying is that chicks dig Just Dance games. That's all. I thought it wasn't fun at all. I could literally shake it randomly and it would register it as pretty good. And most of the songs sucked.

EDIT: Dance Central is actually fun.

Belfast

Phonomezer said:
Just watched some Kinect videos... is it only tracking your hands? :/

Probably. That's basically what the other versions do (except by tracking the remote you're holding in your hand).

LOCK

Until Dance Central stole its thunder, Just Dance was a huge hit for my family.

I haven't heard anybody mentioning this game at all.

Dam, if this would only just come out in November, the npd thread would be much jucier with people going wtf at just dance placing higher on the list than other high profile games.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Gamer @ Heart said:
Dam, if this would only just come out in November, the npd thread would be much jucier with people going wtf at just dance placing higher on the list than other high profile games.
Even with the October release it may do that.

Belfast

I just love how most Dance Central videos I watch seem to involve at least ten minutes of talking/going through menus.

Alrus

I'm buying this, Just Dance is a blast at parties!

Gamer @ Heart said:

It will probably happen.

bryehn

Belfast said:
Probably. That's basically what the other versions do (except by tracking the remote you're holding in your hand).

OK, then, moving on will wait for DC2 in a couple weeks.

daffy

Banned
Wario64 said:
Already gonna be $35 next week at Toys R Us

Bomba.
how can you tell ? online it says 39.99. the shirt they're giving away looks kind of cool.

pTRU1-9996068dt.jpg

i can't buy though so I'm hoping my roommate gets one before class so we can get it in hehehehehe

FTH said:
how can you tell ? online it says 39.99. the shirt they're giving away looks kind of cool.

pTRU1-9996068dt.jpg

i can't buy though so I'm hoping my roommate gets one before class so we can get it in hehehehehe

six

six photoshop brushes

ah ah ah ah ah

Mr. Robot

I love the Just Dance series, It really is a hit at parties, i tought i knew what a hardcore gamer was... until i saw my friends trying to beat eachother for the best score on Rasputin in Just Dance 2.

Also really love how every song has a theme and style, Dance Central could be a bigger hit if they went this route.

Edit: Actually i just realized that it's the 3D models what bothers me about Dance Central, they just look like robots to me, not to mention they also look like douches.
The Black Eyed Peas Experience has the same problem.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I thought Just Dance 2 was a lot more fun than Dance Central. It may not be as advanced, but it sure was a lot more fun.

Top Bottom