• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 Launch Trailer (Oct 18)

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
There's spoilers in a launch trailer?

Someone please tell me if it's safe.

JWong

Banned
23cFh.gif

alkavd.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
November 18th, The fuck?

We're one month ahead into the future?

I still haven't played BF3, so this future isn't working properly

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
He probably wanted to include the game's release date and today's date for some reason, which explains the fusion.

nib95

Banned
Awesome. But I preferred the 15 second clip. Seemed more epic and intense and to the point. Still, this game...just wow.

GraveRobberX

****SPOILERS GALORE, I MEAN SPOILERS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH!****

Put it this way, you know how movie trailers give away everything except the ending, sometimes they even do that too LOL, well yeah....This trailer follows in those footsteps

One thing I gotta admit, Naughty Deities got this game purring like a motherfucker on the PS3, Gorgeous!

Moaradin

I watched it because I don't have a PS3. If you don't want to spoil the game, don't watch it. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed the whole game in that trailer.

Haunted

iKeepPlaying said:
Damn, I screwed up the title :(!!
It was Oct 18 >.>! Please, a mod edit the title.
I was wondering wtf was going on. "Uncharted 3 Launch Trailer (release date of Zelda)" :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

GraveRobberX

They released the trailer a little to early me thinks, if you're on media blackout, good luck!

Game will be in hands of players next week on, and if that is a TV Spot...Holy Shit!, GodSpeed! on you poor souls who have to wait till 11.1.11

I know virtually nothing and outside of a few screens and some of the initial trailers/E3 demos, have seen nothing.

I imagine it would be smart, only 2 weeks away from go-time, to keep it this way. Why ruin stuff now?

ZeroRay

Seems like we have more than 5 U3 topics floating around the first page today.

NOT WATCHING AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!

chronos4590 said:
Couldn't even make it half way. TOO MANY SPOILERS. Looks sooooooo good though.

You stopped at just the right time since the second half of the trailer is filled with a bunch of insane set pieces.

Top Bottom