• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Black Friday deals

RBH

Target pre-Black Friday ad (11/20 - 11/23):

ibgA3sYdpyQAby.jpg

ibwBAdnNU2knnp.jpg

Full ad:
http://bfads.net/Ad/Target2011-11-13

Target Black Friday ad:

target-9348d9eaea1e7c2c17832e939865a14bf7f502ca-page-1-850.jpg

target-7334ddb738763a0f33996a03d4026ad455768d26-page-5-850.jpg

target-03354b96083c0565b7ae07812f16861fa888ee69-page-6-850.jpg

target-ce36111d046a59702d50514c4a16df0f4b611b16-page-32-850.jpg

Full ad:
http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/target-black-friday-ad.html
http://bfads.net/Target

Best Buy Black Friday deals: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451742

Walmart Black Friday deals: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451581

Phenomic

I am disappoint in their ad this year. Nothing that hasn't been beaten by Walmart or Best Buy for the most part at least in games.

KingDizzi

Banned
The PS3 bundle is fucking ridiculous, I paid £190 (that's $50k American) for the thing just over a month ago! Ah well just make sure you all give a hug to whoever in your family goes shopping on Black Friday, it's a crazy day das all......

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The_Darkest_Red said:
I wish someone would do a buy 2 get 1 or something...

LOLWUT?

You do realize you are saving more money than B2G1F deal?

Example:

Say you get Batman + Uncharted 3 for $60 each and then you get Skyrim (no clue on this) or Gears 3 free, it still will be $120 + tax

Now do the $30-35 Black Friday deal method per game, Batman $30, Uncharted $30, and Gears $30 or Skyrim for $35 = $90-$95 + tax, hell you could add another game to the pile = the B2G1F, to buy 4 for same price total

jgkspsx

3DS bundle makes sense. I would go for the PS3, except, to paraphrase Jack Thompson, I refuse to contend with Black Friday doorbusting murder moms.

Pretty meh compared to Walmart and Best Buy IMO.

Fantastical said:
Good 3DS bundle! Finally!

Isn't this the same one that Best Buy or Walmart is having

AbsoluteZero said:
I worked at CompUSA on Black Friday 2006 & 2007.

Hoo boy.

I worked at Best Buy Black Friday 2006.

Thought I was gonna get trampled for some 22' monitors...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
jgkspsx said:
3DS bundle makes sense. I would go for the PS3, except, to paraphrase Jack Thompson, I refuse to contend with Black Friday doorbusting murder moms.

I think Holiday Bundles aren't 1 day thing, I think more like a week to 2 week thing, but the stock will be decimated on BF then the stragglers that are left are picked up by the rest

I remember that 250GB Elite 360 with 6 games was offered on Saturday & Sunday too that weekend shopping holiday

FrankT

Was going with that TV for the spare room until I saw the $199 1080p 42in at Best Buy. Choices, choices. Great TV prices this year. My dad's Sharp 60in he got in April for $1500 will be $799 lol. Will not be pleased heh.

Guevara

MikeE21286 said:
Isn't this the same one that Best Buy or Walmart is having
Yeah, but Best Buy and Walmart are the worst two places for Black Friday. Target (at least in my experience) is much more sane.

Between Target, Walmart, and BB, Target has the worst deals this year. Except for the U$140 360 doorbuster

MikeE21286 said:
I worked at Best Buy Black Friday 2006.

Thought I was gonna get trampled for some 22' monitors...

I worked at a Best Buy some years back, arguably the busiest BB in Florida. I was a cashier, worked 12-13 hours with just a 30 minute break. Never again.

Lkr

why the hell are they opening at midnight?!!?! i'm sticking with best buy this year since they have better prices it appears. i'll never go to wal mart on black friday(watch me go this year after saying this)

Cornbread78

rhfb said:
Again with the LBP2/R&C-A4O PS3 bundle :<

It's such a great deal and they are everywhere! I hope Insomniac gets some sales credit for all the copies sold in the bundle!

BTW, Wal-Mart deals are much better. C'com Toy Story III, Heavy Rain and GoWIII for $15 bucks each? Gonna be mine!

lazybones18 said:
$300 and tax for a 46" HDTV?!

That's a fucking amazing deal

Westinghouse! Oh my...

Best Buy had a much better brand for about the same price!

Lkr said:
why the hell are they opening at midnight?!!?! i'm sticking with best buy this year since they have better prices it appears. i'll never go to wal mart on black friday(watch me go this year after saying this)

I thought BB was opening at midnight this year too, so it's only fair that Target do so too. Hell, my GS is also opening at midnight this year strangely enough.

Just waiting for Amazon to price match now that many places are having the PS3 bundle. One of the best things is that if you're on the west coast, amazon deals start at 9pm so you can jump early before the midnight rush this year.

Still, I want that PS3 bundles so that I can give my 60GB a rest, despite having no problems with it at all.

Chris R

Cornbread78 said:
It's such a great deal and they are everywhere! I hope Insomniac gets some sales credit for all the copies sold in the bundle!
But I don't want either game :< I just hope Amazon pulls through and offers something better.

GraveRobberX said:
LOLWUT?

You do realize you are saving more money than B2G1F deal?

Example:

Say you get Batman + Uncharted 3 for $60 each and then you get Skyrim (no clue on this) or Gears 3 free, it still will be $120 + tax

Now do the $30-35 Black Friday deal method per game, Batman $30, Uncharted $30, and Gears $30 or Skyrim for $35 = $90-$95 + tax, hell you could add another game to the pile = the B2G1F, to buy 4 for same price total
LOLWUT, I already have most of the games on sale that I want.

I got Batman +$30 coupon from Kmart, Battlefield +$20 coupon, and Uncharted 3 +$20 coupon.

I will get Gears 3 for $30, that's a great deal. Assassin's Creed for $35 is also awesome.

The point is I want a deal where I can get Skyrim and Rayman plus a third game for free (possibly Halo: Anniversary). Is there somewhere that Skyrim is $35? I must have missed that.

Yeah, from other posts it seems Westinghouse isn't very good

Sharp makes pretty good TVs right? I got a BR player from them and it seems to work just fine

Joei

Are we going to have a sticky with Black Friday deals as they get released? I'm sure many more are going to come pouring in in the next week or so and it might be easeier to have them in a single thread with links or something.

Edit- Actually, didn't notice the OP had some links. We just need to make this into a sticky thread and add more links as they become available.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
46" TV at 300 dollars... a few years back I got a 720p budget 32" LCD for 300 dollars, and I thought that was ridiculous. Every year TV prices plummet.

lazybones18 said:
Yeah, from other posts it seems Westinghouse isn't very good

Sharp makes pretty good TVs right? I got a BR player from them and it seems to work just fine

General consensus is that they've dropped in quality from earlier years, but they are still better than Westinghouse.

My 360 just went on death watch, so this or walmarts 360 deals are welcome, though at that price they will probably sell out in about 10 minutes :\.

Auron_Kale said:
Just waiting for Amazon to price match now that many places are having the PS3 bundle. One of the best things is that if you're on the west coast, amazon deals start at 9pm so you can jump early before the midnight rush this year.

No they always start at 12am PST.

Although now with their "Black Friday Week" they don't really have a starting time.

Top Bottom