• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mah-jong Dream Club Screens [360/PS3] - Strip Mah-jong With Moe Girls

More pictures here

Apparently as you win, you take possession of the girls' clothing, and it's a battle until the end...

xtEfA.jpg

qHvi1.jpg

D0bog.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QimZe.jpg <- maybe NSFW

yAq5I.jpg

hHSOC.jpg

lKzGm.jpg

x3r0123

at first, i only read the mahjong word then I saw the screens...

so I take it this is mahjong game with dating sims?

Cheerilee

Strip mahjong is a very old genre. It's been around Japanese PC's and arcades since the 1980's, but it mostly avoided home consoles because of their rules against stripping. There were a bunch of them on the Saturn though.

sleepykyo

Really?! Really?! I ask for one proper modern actual Mahjong game and this is what you give me!?

Strip mahjong games were long overdue. Little Tokyo has had rows of them in some arcades for decades. Anyone know if there is difference between Chinese and Japanese style mahjong.

edit: Yeah, what Ruby Oynx wrote.

Nekid girls are fine and all, but I would rather have something more vanilla with story elements and Pheonix Wright-esque personalities to play against. Shit, just proper mahjong that is English-friendly would be enough though. The closest I've ever seen is Yakuza 4, and I can't believe that wasn't one of the minigames they extended to the online mode.

i thought Dream C's girls are all legal age because they consume alcohol in their games. whoever changed the title needs to get their facts straight.

cj_iwakura

i thought Dream C's girls are all legal age because they consume alcohol in their games. whoever changed the title needs to get their facts straight.

They work at hostess clubs, so I assume so. (Also, I'd bet money the game involves no nudity whatsoever, so don't go rushing to preorder this, kiddies.)

androvsky

They work at hostess clubs, so I assume so. (Also, I'd bet money the game involves no nudity whatsoever, so don't go rushing to preorder this, kiddies.)
Yeah, I'm positive the bikini picture is as far as it'll go. I'm surprised the reputation Japanese console and handheld games have here sometimes, given that they simply can't have nudity any more, not since the Saturn afaik.

cj_iwakura

Yeah, I'm positive the bikini picture is as far as it'll go. I'm surprised the reputation Japanese console and handheld games have here sometimes, given that they simply can't have nudity any more, not since the Saturn afaik.

They just try to go as far as they possibly can without crossing the line instead.

Takao

Banned
I like how there's always that one girl with an eye patch. Did she poke her eye out with a penis banana or something?

CSX

This reminds me of my plans to learn how to play Japanese style Mahjong. I dont think I'll learn it through this game though :p

I played this import mahjong game on DS years back and when I saw the use of blank tiles, i went holy shit!

Lain

I'd prefer a Mah-jong game based on Saki (with no stripping), then I might be interested in learning how to play.
But well, this doesn't look too bad.

CSX

For those interested in learning how to play, do not be scared

Mahjong is a very simple game. The only complicated part is calculating how much money you win/lose. There is no betting in Mahjong. Your earnings is based off the quality of your winning hand. If you are playing for fun/cursioity, then the only thing you need to know are the numbers 1-9 in chinese/kanji. Unless of course, you got tiles that have the numbers and directions written for you on the corners.

I used to play this to practice MJ when i was a kid and my parents banned me from the family mahjong table :p Dont worry, its all in english.

http://www.ninedragons.com/

This will teach you Hong Kong mahjong which has the simplest game rules and simplest scoring rules.

However, every style of mahjong has the same objective, create a hand consisting of multiple sets and "eyes" before your opponents do.

im assuming this game doesnt take account of the "quality" of your hand since theres no money involved. Unless winning with an amazing hand = instant strip down to undies or something.

EDIT : i take that back. I just saw some points system (25000) on the screenshots. Well good luck to you importers :p

Dream C Club girls? So it is the third game of the franchise on Xbox 360.

However, I really doubt it is a real strip game, MS/Sony would never allow such thing on consoles. MS even did not allow panty shots on Gal-Gun.

Top Bottom