• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZOMBIE ASS - trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, the trailer for the movie that was too gross for the producer of THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE, compelling her to leave the theater.

I was almost crying at times during the screening.

The trailer is censored, but it is still kinda NSFW. It's in Japanese, but I think you can figure out what is going on.

DANGER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kQ-eSm_1XM

EDIT - TRAILER 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6H8Y0AbQrw

EDIT - INTERNATIONAL TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQts9i6wdI

EDIT - posters!!!

q4Cpv.jpg

i9RtD.jpg

sj3gz.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
All subsequent screenings of Zombie Ass also need to come equipped with the director et al parading through the audience and onto the stage naked except for traditional Japanese thong underwear, all while they attempt to pull the director's thong off, to the aghast and ecstatic reaction of the crowd and the reddening embarrassment of the translator girl.

Just wouldn't be the same otherwise.

For god's sake, this features zombies coming out of an outhouse!

It's a sad day for cinema when this gets less notice than some Twilight zombie crap.

Okay, the school girl
driving the pole through the other two girls
was pretty great. I just recently saw Tokyo Gore Police and this looks to be equally awesome; will definitely check it out!

Okay, the school girl
driving the pole through the other two girls
was pretty great. I just recently saw Tokyo Gore Police and this looks to be equally awesome; will definitely check it out!

It is directed by Noboru Iguchu, director of ROBOGEISHA, a frequent collaborator of TGP director, Yoshihiro Nishimura, who did the effects for this movie.

In fact, they co-directed VAMPIRE GIRL VS FRANKENSTEIN GIRL.

looks pretty stupid. ass attack? danger!

I can see there's no fooling you.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
This looks like comedic gore, are you serious about it being too hard to watch, or are you being sarcastic? My sarcasm detector is broken. :(

This looks like comedic gore, are you serious about it being too hard to watch, or are you being sarcastic? My sarcasm detector is broken. :(

I didn't say that it was hard to watch. I said that it was gross. It really depends on your, uh, taste.

That story is also entirely true. She left after about 20 minutes and was very grossed out.

This features much more poo than both HUMAN CENTIPEDEs combined.

Also, to clarify, I was crying from laughter and pleasant disgust, not fear or offense or anything like that.

bengraven

the trailer for the movie that was too gross for the producer of THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE, compelling her to leave the theater.

Ugh, I hope they're not using this for the marketing. How lame.

IF YOU THOUGHT HUMAN CENTIPEDE WAS DISGUSTING...

----

Also, that style of sailer/schoolgirl uniform needs to fucking die.

Ugh, I hope they're not using this for the marketing. How lame.

IF YOU THOUGHT HUMAN CENTIPEDE WAS DISGUSTING...

Why would that be lame?

Also, I don't know if they are using it as marketing. I can't read Japanese.

I'm just reporting what I saw happen in the theater and discussed with the woman in question.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
I didn't say that it was hard to watch. I said that it was gross. It really depends on your, uh, taste.

That story is also entirely true. She left after about 20 minutes and was very grossed out.

This features much more poo than both HUMAN CENTIPEDEs combined.

Also, to clarify, I was crying from laughter and pleasant disgust, not fear or offense or anything like that.

Aaaaaah. Okay. Cool, thanks. :)

Double D

What are the things flying around that they are censoring? I just keep imagining sentient dicks all over the place.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
This kind of super over-the-top and silly live action stuff from japan is really starting to wear thin in my opinion. I cant get through stuff like it anymore. It's not funny, absurd or shocking anymore - just tiresome.

I like the "DANGAH!" Engrish though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom