• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old? Budweiser organises flash fans for local Ontario ice hockey teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this when they aired it after super bowl. So amazing! Best commercial of the game.

The look in the player's eyes once the game is done and he is sitting thinking what just happened is beautiful.

Socreges

Banned
Can't help but be bothered by the fact that this was born with the question, "How can we manipulate people into thinking Budweiser has a heart so that they buy our beer?"

That said, very happy for those guys who didn't give a shit why it was happening. They just loved every minute of it.

Can't help but be bothered by the fact that this was born with the question, "How can we manipulate people into thinking Budweiser has a heart so that they buy our beer?"

That said, very happy for those guys who didn't give a shit why it was happening. They just loved every minute of it.

If you're gonna drink beer, might as well drink the one craving your attention... :p

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
"The two-minute video leaves quite the lump in one’s throat. Some may argue that’s the feeling they get when trying to drink a Bud."
I can agree with that. I hated beer when I was younger because my first one was a Bud.

Steelrain

I can agree with that. I hated beer when I was younger because my first one was a Bud.

I feel sad when people use it as an example of American beer. Especially in other countries where they pay a premium for it. Terrible, terrible beer.

jorma

is now taking requests
just when you thought fake shit could not get any more faker, something like this comes along and proves you wrong

DiscoJer

There isn't even a Budweiser anymore. They sold out a while go. It's now Inbev.

It kind of sucks, since St. Louis basically lost our only remaining big company (one by one they went under or were bought out). But on the flip side, we can stop pretending we like the swill they produce and drink something better.

Woz

It was very nice, until this:

oeKLD.jpg

Really? We get it without the need to push it further...

Socreges

Banned
Just had a thought. So at one point Budweiser would use their commercials to convince people that their beer tasted good. Then they focused on how their beer can get you hot women. With this commercial there is zero cognitive association going on. It's the hockey equivalent of having two kittens rolling around together with Budweiser flashing intermittently on the screen.

My favourite team are the 4:20 Blazzers. The Cleveland Steamers are a close second.
They're no good. They always shit the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom