• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

XD
ixqCwqhvBbC0V.gif

So how wild should my expectations be?
right now i'm just thinking : Mario Tennis, Pokemon, Paper Mario/Luigi's Mansion 2, Project X Zone and a few other third parties.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
So how wild should my expectations be?
right now i'm just thinking : Mario Tennis, Pokemon, Paper Mario/Luigi's Mansion 2, Project X Zone and a few other third parties.

That sounds about right. I'm actually a bit hyped for Luigi's Mansion 2, considering it's Miyamoto's baby.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
They sent out a Reggie Swapnote a couple of days before the last event, so maybe check your 3DS tomorrow.

Kirby Time?

QwTLL.jpg

Oh hell yes. Kirby 3DS? Hook it to my veins.

Maybe they used one of the unused prototypes for what eventually became Return to Dreamland? lol

LM2 is closer to release than Animal Crossing. I think we will have a japanese date for LM2, set to June.

How do you know? Personally, I think save them both for later in the year. Mansion 2 around Halloween and AC for November, with 2D Mario early December for Christmas - like the 1 - 2 punch of 3D Land and Kart last year.

Jackano

What makes you say that? Animal Crossing was first shown a year before Luigi's Mansion 2.
And when did we heard about Fire Emblem Awakening for the first time? (around TGS 2011!)

I can't say, I think we had a little news about that at the some point, but it seems not :)
Well I do remember an Animal Crossing rumor for the 2012 holiday season. And the new 2D Mario title (even if it is set for the fiscal year, not civilian).
Anyway, I will revise my guesstimation as "one of the 3 titles - Animal Crossing, LM2 or Paper Mario - before the end of june in Japan". :)

Top Bottom