• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 Launch Trailer

maxp3_bulletx5uh8.gif

JambiBum

I love how on almost every Max Payne video on youtube there are comments saying that it sucks and that they want GTAV and then someone responding to it telling them to shut the fuck up.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Still not sure, but optimistic for now.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Is it too hard for them to put together one trailer with the PC version? Max looks like he's gonna cut himself on every other object.

woober

Great to hear the theme again. Looks like it'll be depressing just the way I like all the other Max Payne games.

Not a fan of the distortion they use in the trailer that is present in the "moving graphic novel frame" they have for the cinematic. It takes so much out of the visual fidelity that it just makes my eye churn. And whats up with all the jaggies? Why no trailer using PC version to clear up the graphics?

Other than that. I AM EXCITE.

Top Bottom