• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store - 06/05/12 - E3 week

Goldrusher

08kqA.jpg

lawAi.png

^ he's actually at E3

FAQ

- upcoming games: www.psnstores.com/upcoming

- to access the store of country X, you need an account of country X
(use this guide to create a Japanese account)

- most PSP games and minis and PSP games can also be played on Vita (compatibility list here)
- PSone games & minis can be played on both PS3 and PSP
- NeoGeo Station titles can be played on both PS3 and PSP, but must be purchased separately

THIS WEEK

Only demos, games and significant expansions are listed below.
Check the official sites for the full updates with smaller dlc, videos, avatars, themes, etc

us.png
USA
updates Tuesday evening local
now up!
DEMO
► Bang Bang Racing (209 MB)
► The Pinball Arcade (207 MB)
► (Move) Sorcery (597 MB)

GAME
► Bang Bang Racing ($9.99)
► Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown ($14.99)
► Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown: Complete Edition ($29.99)
► Madagascar 3: The Video Game ($39.99)
► LittleBigPlanet 2 ($39.99)

ADD-ON
► Battlefield 3
- Premium subscription inc. Close Quarters ($49.99)

VITA DEMO
► The Pinball Arcade (115 MB)

MINIS
► (minis) Icon’s 5-In-1 Minis Collection ($4.99)

PLUS FREEBIES
► inFamous 2
► LittleBigPlanet 2
► Saints Row 2
► Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
► Just Cause 2
► Sideway: New York
► Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
► Choplifter HD
► Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
► Hard Corps: Uprising
► Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
► Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine

gb.png
EUROPE
updates Wednesday 5pm local
now up!
GAME
► Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (€12.99)
► Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown: Complete Edition (€24.99)
► FIFA 12 and UEFA EURO 2012 Bundle (€59.99)
► Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Football Bundle (€11.99)
► (PS2) Shellshock Nam ’67 (€6.99)

ADD-ON
► Battlefield 3
- Premium subscription inc. Close Quarters (€49.99)

MINIS
► (minis) Farm Frenzy Pizza Party (€3.99)

PLUS FREEBIES
► inFamous 2
► LittleBigPlanet 2
► MotorStorm Apocalypse
► Darksiders
► Outland
► Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
► Renegade Ops
► Chime Super Deluxe
► Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
► Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine​

jp.png
JAPAN
updates all week 8pm local
more to be announced
GAME
► Tokyo Jungle (¥3900) (June 7)​

Tucah

you speak so well
Even without any crazy E3 announcements and Plus revamp this week rocks for VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 OH YEAH

spats

Hope they announce that Grace Chen will take over the EU store too. She's so punctual and professional.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wait, store is updating TODAY? I thought it was tomorrow. Way to be early unlike Grace Chen, Goldrusher.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Kassatsu at E3? That's awesome.

I gotta say, he really got himself a good gig after taking over Tanod's PSN threads.
From just a regular poster to a sweet PSN website, review codes up the whazoo, and now E3 invites?

Congrats to kassatsu! And all who help him make his threads, and site what it is.
Lots of hard work and dedication paid off.

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown would be the greatest PS Plus free game bonus ever.

I'm assuming that the gigantic announcement is that we're getting a fully localized version of Tokyo Jungle released for free for existing PS+ Subscribers. <3

Believe.

jvm

Gamasutra.
I only see one set of wrestlers,
off to the right left
. Is that it? :)

Edit: Forgot which one was left and which was right.

Holy shit I forgot about VF5. I think VF is one of the few 3D fighters I don't dislike anymore. I just need to play someone other than that cheap ass Lei-Fei character.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Add Choplifter HD, Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone, and Hard Corps: Uprising to the Plus list, OP. They're part of the deal too.

EDIT: For US.

Tizoc

No, the DLC is $30 total. Combined it's $45.

Still a fully-featured AAA fighter for $45, still a better deal then any other major fighter this gen.

Oh, well yeah for a digital release I'd say 45 dollars is OK...even if it's full size is at most 3-4 GB XP

...and in a way I may agree, but TTT2 is coming out for $60 and you can unlock customization by playing through the game a lot.
...FURTHERmore in the case of SSF4 you don't need the additional outfits/colors, so all in all SSF4+AE update would've been enough.

Speaking of TTT2, CAPCPOM need to wise up and make the 12 other characters free.
I don't care much for the cosplay outfits as they for the most part aren't all that impressive @_@

How does plus work with multiple PS3s? My brother has my credentials and can download my purchases. Will he be able to do this with plus titles as well?

How does plus work with multiple PS3s? My brother has my credentials and can download my purchases. Will he be able to do this with plus titles as well?
Yes. Your allowed up to 2 activations for all games after Nov. 18, 2011. Your allowed 5 activations for purchases before Nov. 18.

I don't own anything on that list. Man, no way I'm gonna finish and platinum all those games for PS+. Just Cause 2, Infamous 2, Hard Corps, Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light, and VF5. It's too much!!!!!

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
Is there s difference between the freebie and purchase VF 5s or am I reading too much into the title differences in the OT?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is there s difference between the freebie and purchase VF 5s or am I reading too much into the title differences in the OT?

Most likely not. Though if there is, I'd say PS+ includes the outfit DLC bits. (Most likely it won't)

Top Bottom