• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Smite Beta Key Thread: Giving the Gift Back to GAF

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Smite

smitezidd1.jpg

What is Smite?

It's a 3rd person action moba game where you move with wasd and everything is skill shot based.

How can I try it out?

The game is currently in beta so you need a beta key!

What's the point of this thread, and how can I get in the beta?

Everyone who gets in the beta also gets 2 keys to gift to others. You login on the website and under your account settings you'll see two beta keys for giveaway!

The point of this thread is I have a key to give away to a GAFer. The only caveat is they must in turn give away one of their two keys they get to the next person who wants a key in this thread. You can do whatever you'd like with the 2nd key, So if we keep this up everyone who wants to get into the Smite Beta can!

What are the rules?

1. YOU MUST GIFT ONE OF YOUR TWO BETA KEYS TO THE NEXT GAFER THAT WANTS ONE IN THIS THREAD!

2. YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR KEYS DIRECTLY IN THIS THREAD FOR LURKERS TO STEAL!

Where are my keys?

Under your games tab in your account you should see referral keys. It takes a few mins for them to populate though so don't freak out when you 1st make your account and have none, Give it like 10 mins.

PS: I'll be watching to see if people start disobeying either rule. I don't want people to just take their two keys and go home! If that's the case I'll try and PM a mod to see what actions can be taken.

Roth

Banned
Oh snap, I saw this game when I was at PAX East! It's like League of Legends but with a third-person camera view.
I'll gladly take a beta code, but I'd like to send some to some friends too.. oh well

// Roth

Vanillalite

I just read on CAG...

They said it takes 10 mins and up to 30 mins for the keys to populate in their beta key give away thread.

So yeah when you get a key it might take a few mins for your account to have the referral keys show up.

Vanillalite

Yay it seems this thread has worked! Off to a pool party, but I'll check back later to make sure things are going smoothly!

Wes

venison crêpe
I would like to increase the number of Eurocleave playing this game. I'd like a key, thanks.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I think the game is awful but for anyone that wants to play it just quote the post to see the keys.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I think the game is awful but for anyone that wants to play it just quote the post to see the keys.

Took the first one, many thanks :)

EDIT: Not seeing the keys in my account yet, I'll check in 30 minutes.

Spookie

Check your PMs. All gone for me!

Got it ty.

FRIEND REFERRAL

Thank you for your participation in the SMITE Beta Program. You currently have no more keys to give out to your friends. Watch this page, as we will be giving out new keys on a frequent basis.

*continues to mash F5*

Flunkie

Banned

I think the game is great for people like me who don't care for Dota 2 and like to have a little more control over what's going on.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Hmm, TB had some nice words for it. I'd be willing to try it out. Could be a nice change of pace from Dota 2.

this game is the best way better than dota and lol gonna be the next big thing. If your new start by playing as ymir and make sure you get ice wall.

Top Bottom