• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenager accidentally shoots his own penis and testicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
120909100804_Michael-Smeriglio.jpg

PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida -- A teenager is recovering after
police say he shot himself in the penis and testicle while cleaning a gun he just bought.

It happened Thursday morning at a home on the 200 block of Verada Street in Port St. Lucie.

Police say 18-year-old Michael Smeriglio first lied to police saying someone shot him while he was walking down the street. After being questioned by police he admitted to accidentally doing it himself.

Doctors say the bullet went through his penis, his left testicle and then lodged itself in his thigh.

Smeriglio told police he bought the gun last month at a party.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercoole...ccidentally-shoots-off-his-penis-and-testicle

'Gun cleaning time? Better make sure it's loaded and aimed at my penis first. Ok, I'm ready'

Gaborn

Wasted opportunity. should have been something like "Teen shoots himself in the penis while 'cleaning his gun'"

smr00

Banned
Flordia? Nothing surprises me when i see "Florida".

Also shave that disgusting mustache.

Too bad it wasn't in the head.

edit: Where his brain is not the head of his penis.

Duh.
Just from looking at him and knowing that it took place in Flordia i wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally shot himself in his head by weeks end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom