• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U toys coming to Burger King? Seems so.

arab

maybe we'll get ports of these games, hardware permitting...

30450-BKgames285.jpg

Maybe they're selling the Wii U there with your Whopper meal?

When they had those games, I bought one hell of a Whopper meal that was $20. BK can finally sell me a meal that's $350+

Yeah this was leaked a few months back. Was little figurines that are NFC enabled. Not sure what game they will go with or simply with system itself maybe for special Miis or something idk.

Roth

Banned
Burger King has the best toys!

..but yeah, it's been confirmed weeks ago, but man I can't wait!

Remember the Mario Kart ones?
bktoys.jpg

Remember the gold Pokemon cards/Pokeball ones from waaaaay back?
dscf1437d.jpg

TriGen

Burger King has the best toys!

..but yeah, it's been confirmed weeks ago, but man I can't wait!

Remember the Mario Kart ones?
bktoys.jpg

dscf1437d.jpg

I got all those gold Poke ones back then. Hopefully they do something neat with the Wii U ones.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I wanted those Burger King games! Unfortunately they never sold them here in Europe and the US release is region locked :(

Anyway, they should've gone for McDonalds instead.

Why burgerking? I know they had some wii toys a few years ago also but the place isn't even a nintendo zone. Shudda been mcDonalds

Rootbeer

Banned
hoping for NFC-capable nintendo characters that you can use in nintendoland *please please please*

Make it true and I will eat Burger King for every meal until I get them all D: Easy to do since they are everyfuckingwhere

apana

So what happens, you put a toy on the Wii U pad and it is able to take info from the toy and put it in the game?

Eric C

Possibly Nintendo characters playable in NintendoLand with the NFC toys instead of just Miis?

Somebody leak pictures of the toys.

Galang

Banned
hoping for NFC-capable nintendo characters that you can use in nintendoland *please please please*

Make it true and I will eat Burger King for every meal until I get them all D: Easy to do since they are everyfuckingwhere

I'd go there a ll the time if it was this omg.

dscf1437d.jpg

The Pokemon promotion with Burger King was insane, went there like a few times a week to see what I'd get. It reminded me of the Mcdonalds promotion with 101 Dalmations which was cool also.

hachi

Banned
Hmm... if the shipments are indeed low and the first couple of months (ie. the holidays) likely to sell out fully, why spend efforts and funds on a kids advertising campaign now, rather than early next year after the Christmas purchase boon has worn off?

Top Bottom