• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Neighbors |OT| This show is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian%20Patrick-IHA-002617.jpg

THE ABYSS GAZES BACK

Aliens are confounded and in awe by mundane happenings in this mall. Teenage (human) daughter is grouchy and hates her mother, takes her credit card.

Emwitus

Is anyone watching this show?????? I don't know if i should say this, but i find it genuinely funny?? :(

And Toks Olagundoye, the "mother"....I can't stop staring at her LOL

600full-toks-olagundoye.jpg

tumblr_mbql861muI1qkrm4go3_400.gif

Sorry gaf.

Recon

Banned
This show is amazing. It shouldnt work, it should be horrible(and to many it is), but I cant stop laughing at it. Also, why make an OT for something you hate?

ivysaur12

Banned
I caught myself smiling at a couple points at the last episode. I hate myself.

But here's the thing: Dan Fogelman wrote it, and he's super talented (Cars, Tangled, Crazy Stupid Love). So I'm not shocked that it's funny. But it is funny. Not the funniest show on TV, but funnier than any other new show that's premiered this year not named Go On.

But here's the thing: Dan Fogelman wrote it, and he's super talented (Cars, Tangled, Crazy Stupid Love). So I'm not shocked that it's funny. But it is funny. Not the funniest show on TV, but funnier than any other new show that's premiered this year not named Go On.

Shit I loved Crazy, Stupid, Love

mm04

This show has really grown on me. I find some parts hilarious. What are the odds we get a second season, ivy?

ivysaur12

Banned
This show has really grown on me. I find some parts hilarious. What are the odds we get a second season, ivy?

Decentish. At this point, I'd bet on it, but it wouldn't be a very large bet if that makes sense. People at ABC are really warming up to it. It's quite likely that a lot of the ABC comedies could return next year. It really depends on how it does going into next year and if anyone starts "talking" about it. It probably would be a show that could fit into TGIF if they ever decided to do 4 hours or cancel Malibu Country.

"We learned the most unique friendships on your planet are women of color and men of prance."

Holy hell. Yessssssssssssssss.

Jackie's sisters need to come back. Please. I didn't even realize their names were Vanessa and Serena Williams. Of course.

Fusebox

Banned
Is anyone watching this show?????? I don't know if i should say this, but i find it genuinely funny?? :(

And Toks Olagundoye, the "mother"....I can't stop staring at her LOL

600full-toks-olagundoye.jpg

Sorry gaf.

She's the reason I watch this show. That body...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom