• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 JP Club Nintendo Platinum gifts revealed, includes DSiWare game "Nintendouji"

Hobby

LXFbs.jpg

Can choose 2 gifts out of the available 4, which include the DSiWare game Nintendouji, a set of Mario playing cards, a Pikmin tote bag, and Club Nintendo 2013 calendar.

gKvxn.jpg

Nintendouji is a turn-based card game with dungeon crawling RPG elements. Its name is a pun, and literally means "Nintendo Boy". It will be distributed in March 2013.

Recover the stolen treasures of God by using "Shikibuda", cards that call forth "Shikigami" (gods tasked with ascertaining whether acts that occur from people's hearts are good or evil in nature), "Jouhobuda" (literally cards of compromise), cards that cut forth paths through the darkness. The game is set in an abandoned city, and also involves guessing hidden enemies' positions.

The Mario playing cards:

jUBDo.jpg

Pikmin tote bag:

aPPgA.jpg

2013 Club Nintendo calendar

h8cgH.jpg

http://club.nintendo.jp/rank2012/platinum.html

Berordn

Nindouji sounds neat, but it's not like we'll ever see it anyway. Are those the same cards USA got this year?

Kamek

I love that character design. I know Nintendo likes to put new ideas in existing IPs but this is the kind of stuff I'd like to see more often from them. New character designs.

Zee-Row

Banned
This reminds me , did the US rewards get sent out yet? I remember it was going to be Mario cards for platinum rewards.

Michan

Picked the playing cards and the tote bag. I was really disappointed about missing out on the playing cards at Club Nintendo US this year, so I'm really pleased that the Japan branch is also offering them.

Debating whether or not I should spend another 300 points on getting the game as well. Hmm.

Alchemy

These are pretty weak in comparison to previous years for Japan, I shudder to think what NOA has cooked up for us.

Netto-kun

Picked the Pikmin tote bag and calendar. I initially wanted to pick the game over the calendar, but on the page it mentions that the game can't be downloaded and played on a DSi/DSi LL. >_>

DGRE

Banned
What does the bag say? "something something multiply, become snacks"?

Haha that's amazing.

Nintendouji sounds amazing. We'll never get it. :-

john tv

The best part is that it's a DSiWare game that you can't actually play on a DSi (the only way to DL it is via the 3DS eShop).

ranmafan

The pikmin bag looks nice. Wish I could get it, but sadly didn't have enough points this year for platinum. Oh well.

ffdgh

...Unless NOA shows me a mario pillow, I'm not going to attempt platinum again.

Would have been nice to get the posters and the cards..

donny2112

...Unless NOA shows me a mario pillow, I'm not going to attempt platinum again.

Don't go out of your way to get Platinum. Just put what you want in (and save for later what you want, too), and let things go the way they go. If you put effort into "reaching" Platinum, you're bound to be disappointed. If it's just a nice "extra," then it's much more satisfying. :)

Jubern

I hope you guys don't mind, but there's a few question I'd like to ask about the Japanese Club Nintendo since I'm about to register :
- If I understand correctly, your status in the club is reset every year, so does this means there's a best time to register? I got a 3DS LL and it'd sucked if I registered it now only for my points or whatever to be reset in a couple of weeks;
- When you register, it won't let you put anything but hiragana in the cases for your name (both kanji and furigana). I supposed there's quite a few people here with JP Club Nintendo accounts, what did you enter? Just your name in hiragana?

I hope you guys don't mind, but there's a few question I'd like to ask about the Japanese Club Nintendo since I'm about to register :
- If I understand correctly, your status in the club is reset every year, so does this means there's a best time to register? I got a 3DS LL and it'd sucked if I registered it now only for my points or whatever to be reset in a couple of weeks;
- When you register, it won't let you put anything but hiragana in the cases for your name (both kanji and furigana). I supposed there's quite a few people here with JP Club Nintendo accounts, what did you enter? Just your name in hiragana?

I believe the platinum/gold status resets in August or October, I'm not sure which, but either way there's plenty of time for you to not waste the points this year.

And yeah, jut my name in hiragana.

Top Bottom