• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: Japan gets buy two 3DS games get one free (Including Kid Icarus!)

Feed me to Deviljho if old.

Official Link: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/mou1pon/index.html

If you purchase two Nintendo 3DS games between September 1 and January 13, 2014 and register them to a Club Nintendo account, Nintendo will give you a download code for another 3DS game for free.
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/0...-japan-gets-buy-2-3ds-games-get-1-free-promo/

Here are the games Japan can get for free:

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario Tennis Open
Kid Icarus: Uprising
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Brain Age: Concentration Training
The 3D Encyclopedia of Flora and Fauna
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone
Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends
Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever& New Friends& New Friends
Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends
Culdcept
Pocket Soccer League: Calcobit
Pilotwings Resort
Starfox 64 3D
So it seems Kid Icarus will finally be made available on the eShop!

List of games eligible: (too big to translate, lol, but includes PKMN XY and MH4)

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/mou1pon/list/01.html

corn_fest

Can't wait for this to either not come to the US or have some restriction like having to buy a new 3DS to take advantage of it.

Wow, even if that were to come to the US, I wouldn't want any of them since I already have most of them...

NINTENDOGS

Garou

I noticed that I hadn't registered Layton vs AA yet, so combined with MH4 I'm already egible.

But what to get? I am torn between Calciobits, Mario Tennis and Fire Emblem.

javac

If you haven't got KI:Uprising and you still don't get it with this promotion...I'll...be disappointed or some shit.

L~A

Now that's a great promotion, hope we get a similar one in Europe... but for Wii U instead ;)

Oh, and cool that Kid Icarus : Uprising is finally coming to the Nintendo eShop. I wonder when it'll become available as a download.

Zenaku

Ace Attorney 5 + Monster Hunter 4 = Kid Icarus is mine.

Assuming AA5 counts; I got that before Septempter, after all. Then again, I'll be getting Pokemon, so that and MH4 should make me elegible.

L~A

3DS should own charts with such a promotion, even better than the previous EU one 0_o

This could very well help Pokémon X and Y sales (ha ha, as if they needed that), since by buying the two versions, you can get one game for free...

enishi

Ace Attorney 5 + Monster Hunter 4 = Kid Icarus is mine.

Assuming AA5 counts; I got that before Septempter, after all. Then again, I'll be getting Pokemon, so that and MH4 should make me elegible.

If you did not enter the Club Nintendo code before 1st Sept, it is eligible.

I found my Layton VS AA code not entered yet today. This combined with the Monster Hunter, I already got 1 free game

I would say reason reason not to register anything on Club Nintendo (unless you need the points of the slip is about to expire) but then I remember Japan has that point decay thing.

Nice things are: Two games, not 3, the elligable list is absolutely massive including titles released outside of the promo period. I guess the only negative is no new games as the prizes.

Zenaku

If you did not enter the Club Nintendo code before 1st Sept, it is eligible.

I found my Layton VS AA code not entered yet today. This combined with the Monster Hunter, I already got 1 free game

I have download versions, so I couldn't do anything about that.

I just registered MH4 though, and got access to the page that lets you get a code (I tried the page before and it said I wasn't eligible).

Looks like I'll be getting KI once it goes up on the eShop at the end of October.

That said, the list of games seems to be huge. It might've been Etrian Odyssey that made me eligible with MH4.

Jackano

So every japanese gamer will have a game for free after they all purchase MH4 and Pokémon. Or something like that!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wow, that is a nice Offer. I hope they bring a similar one to the US too, maybe they will announce it in Today's Direct.

Diablos54

So basically most 3DS owners get a free game? Cause most of the them will be getting Pokemon//Monster Hunter anyway!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
great promotion! we had it here in PAL too, with different games
After having purchased Fire Emblem and Luigis' Mansion, I've got Animal Crossing for free!

extralite

Very nice, I haven't bought Gyakuten Saiban 5 and Fantasy Life LINK yet. Will probably get Starfox 64 3D as the free bonus title.

Zenaku

Am I reading right, or is my Japanese failing me; the main page for it seems to imply that you can get up to 3 games on the list, and with the games on the list all being eligible themselves, it could be pretty easy to get 3 of them.

I can get one with EOU and MH4 now, so if I'm reading right I could get Culdcept and then Pokemon to get KI.

Someone needs to check if these download versions give questionnaires.

what an amazing campaign

signed up today and had two of my japanese package games (Nintendogs and Dragon Quest Slime) registered and got Mario tennis

Unfortunately the games i downloaded on the system seem to be out of the question because i didnt link my 3DS with a club nintendo account beforehand

great promotion! we had it here in PAL too, with different games
After having purchased Fire Emblem and Luigis' Mansion, I've got Animal Crossing for free!

i purchased animal crossing, luigi mansion, fire emblem and monster hunter and got castlevania.

the advantage of this one definately is that the period is way longer

Zornica

Banned
too bad I can't get pokemon :/
but I still got plenty of codes left to register... so I'll probably get calciobit

ソフト2本で1口、最大3口までご応募いただきます。
This part confuses me slightly...

SuperSah

Banned
After regretfully trading in KI:U, I'd love a digital version to prevent me trading it in again.

Nintendo, please?

Oare

ソフト2本で1口、最大3口までご応募いただきます。
This part confuses me slightly...

One free game for 2 games bought, with a maximum of 3 free games.

casiopao

To Gaffers who had follow this program, i have a question.

Does this promotion also include retail version games? After i insert my code, where can i find the free game code? Does all digital download game on 3DS included here?

Sorry if i had so many question here,T_T

ibgQdbNVnB8MbO.gif

♪♪♪

Top Bottom