• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Whoa...
are we really seeing this?

LHty9.gif

Keyouta

lol god damn

Good job on your online incompetence, Nintendo

Maybe you will learn to make a good service plus OS

On the other hand, crazy game news/leak. Awesome though. Best console launch ever

Zaph

More than anything, I just want it to be true Nintendo threw together the admin interface with Bootstrap...

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, so it turns out that the ZELDAAA comments on the right are the comments for all of the different sub-forums. I think they are just testing them. BTW, all of those titles are in the "US / English / Games for Teenagers and Kids" section. Which is supposed to launch on December 20th,2012. So maybe the December 10th reveal will confirm this information.

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?

YOSHI LAND WII U DURING THE VGAS, GEOFF KEIGHLEY IS DEVASTATED

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
i have just been contacted by shigeru miyamoto he says this is all real and get off his computer

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Okay, so it turns out that the ZELDAAA comments on the right are the comments for all of the different sub-forums. I think they are just testing them. BTW, all of those titles are in the "US / English / Games for Teenagers and Kids" section. Which is supposed to launch on December 20th,2012. So maybe the December 10th reveal will confirm this information.

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?
Welp.

Chopper

Hmmm. Not sure if I believe...

Takao

Banned
guys square enix is porting final fantasy iii to wii u

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Smellycat

wow.... good luck man.

Wut?
What the hell is going on here?
So a random gamer accidentally broke into Mii and is the admin now for all of North-America?
R.....eally?

not a lawyer but i don't think so, you said you were just messing around in the menu so you didn't really hack it, but idk.

remove your name/personal info from your account and change your ip address

nintendo ninjas are coming :O

Post got burried. It's not fake? HOLY COW.

_woLf

1259138740824.jpg

This is fucking insane.

Top Bottom