• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Reveleations coming to PS3/360?

raven777

http://www.grb.or.kr/Statistics/Popup/Pop_ReasonInfo.aspx?108277c723ded5b055500a7476f9cf7ececd98f227eaeaf17ed258610ac557e8
The link is in Korean. It says xbox360, there is also seperate one for PS3 as well.

Korean Game Rating committee's latest document shows that there is a PS3/Xbox360 version of Resident Evil Revelations coming out.

This could be just a mistake for 3DS version, but they already had rating for the 3DS version before.

Also, They have been known for leaking some stuff earlier than other official reports (games like DMC HD, Dragonball Z kinect, Crysis 1 console version, etc.) so there is a good chance this could be true.

edit: its also for Xbox 360, so could mod change the title?

Pretty sure DMC HD was leaked by a spanish site, not a korean one Wouldn't surprise me though, this is Capcom after all.

With that said, I'd gladly double dip. Revelations is far and away my favorite 3DS game.

I fully expected to see a console port of this in 2013, so can't say I'm surprised. Hope it actually finds an audience on those platforms; they're certainly where the RE audience is.

It's an amazing game, I knew this would happen some time down the line. I can only imagine the budget it had on the 3DS and then it bombed, it's a game that deserves to find it's audience.

You'd think a WiiU version would be in the works though, the pad seems ideal for scanning.

Oh come on why not keep it 3DS exclusive?
Because Capcom
Resident_Evil_4_GC.jpg

Sanctuary

I never bought a 3DS, even though I really wanted to play this game. So bring it on.

Cool news if true.

I wonder if they'll also port Revelaitons.

Seems like your last sentence is missing something, considering this thread is about Revelations being ported...

Alex

Atmosphere was nicer (in spots), much like the RE5 DLC, but it was still the same kind of modern RE content, I didn't really care for it all that much.

Takao

Banned
Seems like your last sentence is missing something, considering this thread is about Revelations being ported...

It's a bad joke based on the spine of the first run North American copies calling the game "Resident Evil: Revelaitons".

Sanctuary

Atmosphere was nicer (in spots), much like the RE5 DLC, but it was still the same kind of modern RE content, I didn't really care for it all that much.

I liked RE4 quite a bit, but I didn't like RE5 at all. I could live with it being somewhere in between.

It's a bad joke based on the spine of the first run North American copies calling the game "Resident Evil: Revelaitons".

My bad, never knew about that.

It'd probably have been ported to consoles eventually even if it hadn't, going by the history of the franchise. But anyway, it's a very good game and I'm glad more people will have the chance to play it.

My thoughts exactly. Everyone knew it was going to eventually happen somewhere down the line (What mainline RE game hasn't this happened to?) and the game deserves a wider audience.

Top Bottom