• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO GAF |OT2|: Building Dreams. Demolishing Wallets

mrklaw

MrArseFace
where do I find that "list of everything" you are talking about?
eqeFIYal.png

Sorry for the late reply

1) go to 'my orders placed'
2) against each order look for a paper scroll icon
5QohbwO.png

If it isn't there, click on the 'customise display' link above it and select 'items in order on my wanted list'
CpoesJL.png

Then click on the scroll button and you'll get the list of those items in your order that are on your wanted lists (you might have to select 'hide items for sale' to keep the list neat. From here you can select move or delete in the header to move/delete all those items

8CAfYiV.png

If you choose move, you can move the items to a new wanted list.

zDL6ahL.png

Hope this helps

Medieval Market Village and Fire Brigade ordered. To afford this I just decided to wait with Masterpiece Soundwave who will most likely get a US release cheaper, later on.

I skipped on Soundwave for Lego. You bastards.
dat second floor > dat chest cavity? ;)

Hero

Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 2
Power Mech - 4
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 1
Highway Speedster -
Small Cottage -

Adding +1 to Power Mech so:

Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 2
Power Mech - 5
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 1
Highway Speedster -
Small Cottage -

Think keeping it cheaper will allow for more participants. Plus those green pieces!

What's with people and the power mech choices? Does everyone suddenly own that set or what?

Ugh i really hope Fierce Flyer picks up some more votes or i'll be forced to get that Transformer Wannabe mech set :(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Alright, so do we want a new MOC contest or not? And if so, what set are we using as the baseline?

Personally I think one of the $20 or less Creator sets that just released is the best to go for. They are readily available nearly everywhere right now, and also have a big variety among them.

Highway speedster is very nice, and has lots of good pieces, but too similar to the one we did at the start?

No love for the eagle set? Everyone should own it anyway :)

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
Ahem...

Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 4
Power Mech - 5
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 1
Highway Speedster -
Small Cottage -

Fowler

What's with people and the power mech choices? Does everyone suddenly own that set or what?

Ugh i really hope Fierce Flyer picks up some more votes or i'll be forced to get that Transformer Wannabe mech set :(

I'm not voting, but if I did I'd go for the power mech. I don't even like mechs or Transformers, but the set just seems to offer the most possibilities to me...

I wasn't aware that the Battle of Hoth box set was already out in the wild!

Saw the UCS B-wing yesterday in the Lego store too- the pictures on the website do not do it any justice! Seriously worth it if you have that kind of money!

I have a feeling the Fierce Flier shares a lot of the stand out elements with the TRex we used in the second contest. Rebrickable shows a >50% match ignoring colour.

R-User!

Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 6
Power Mech - 7
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 2
Highway Speedster -
Small Cottage -

Dat Green!

Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 7
Power Mech - 7
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 2
Highway Speedster -
Small Cottage -

JGUtd03.jpg

Is Arwen hand less?

Rhaegar

I think we accidentally took a vote away from Power Mech, but my vote goes to the eagle!

Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 8
Power Mech - 7
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 2
Highway Speedster -
Small Cottage -

Already have Fierce Flyer. Picking something else allows me to justify to my wife why I am buying more sets.

yay been looking forward for another contest!

Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 9
Power Mech - 7
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 2
Highway Speedster -
Small Cottage -

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 9
Power Mech - 7
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 2
Highway Speedster - 1
Small Cottage -

e_5fef53e1.jpg

Chuckie

So I was in a toystore today..and saw the Alien Conquest mothership for 35 euro.

So I bought it....goddamn that thing is HUGE.... I have nowhere to put it.

draft_lens17702690module148637298photo_1299134454Lego_Alien_Mothership-706

hmmblah

Finally signed up to post on this horribly amazing thread.

Let's go back to Christmas 2011. My wife and I had an ongoing joke about the Lego Millenium Falcon. She got it for me for xmas and we had a laugh....then I built it. I hadn't built a Lego set since I was a kid. I started to get the itch. That's when I found the NeoGAF Lego thread. I had no idea there were so many beautiful sets. I really had my eye on the modular building line, but with how expensive they were I couldn't see myself buying them.

About a month later I was in one of those discount stores and saw a Lego logo. It was the Grand Emporium with a damaged box, but all the pieces were still in the bags. Best part of it, the set was only $75 so I grabbed it immediately. Throughout the next year I found many other great deals there. All sets were new with damaged boxes. Ended up snagging the Tower Bridge for $99 and the UCS Imperial Shuttle for $79.

Fast forward to now and I'm up to about 68 sets and over 33,000 pieces. My wife surprised me this Christmas with the Town Hall and SSD.

Anyway, now that my addiction is in full swing, here's my Christmas haul/backlog. Some sets were purchased with xmas cash, just grabbed the Ghost Train for $50. I'm a sucker for clearance sets so grab them when I can.

uNflQU6.jpg

About a month later I was in one of those discount stores and saw a Lego logo. It was the Grand Emporium with a damaged box, but all the pieces were still in the bags. Best part of it, the set was only $75 so I grabbed it immediately. Throughout the next year I found many other great deals there. All sets were new with damaged boxes. Ended up snagging the Tower Bridge for $99 and the UCS Imperial Shuttle for $79.

Damn. How damaged would those boxes have to be to get those sets discounted that much? That is criminal.

hmmblah

Damn. How damaged would those boxes have to be to get those sets discounted that much? That is criminal.

The GE had about the last 8 inches of the box bent over and tape everywhere. The Tower Bridge was put into a normal cardboard box with only the front of the original box taped to it. The Imperial Shuttle was just crushed a little bit. Again, all bags were intact.

They've gotten wise to sets now though. Their prices are no where near as good, kind of random how it works, they have no idea what sort of stock they get in. Good deals don't sit on the shelf long. Picked up the Ghost Train from them yesterday, but they also had a GE for $129 and an old 400 piece PoTC set priced at $70.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 9
Power Mech - 9
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 2
Highway Speedster - 1
Small Cottage -

tilting_msh

Neo Member
If anybody is interested in trading minifigs PM me. I have a ton of series 7 and 8 guys, not even put together - I just opened package to see what's in it, when I saw it was a double I put it in the (large) double pile. My bag feeling technique sucks, apparently ;)

I have 3 series 9 too - the knight, the space monster guy, and the judge.

I'm mainly looking to complete series 7 and 8, I can tell you what I have and what I need if somebody is interested. I'm in Canada BTW. I know I'm a new guy so I'd have no prob sending minifigs first if you are an established poster.

Ironmask

Super Racer -
Red Rotors -
Fierce Flyer - 10
Power Mech - 9
Construction Hauler -
Thunder Wings - 2
Highway Speedster - 1
Small Cottage -

just because for some reason power mech is not available here till march

Top Bottom