• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaSone

Why the fuck Crayon Pop doesn't have any schedule?
They made so many guerrillas with Dancing Queen, now that I'm here, I won't see my fucking wife? Argh!

Time to follow a group that actually performs outside.
It's not their fault tho, they miss one important thing, which is money.

Pendulum

Instagoo:

Coming soon♡♥
f93764a6dff511e2831f22000a9f13a0_7.jpg

dokish

Banned
Korean television is pretty good. I'm watching a program called 'We Exchanged Our Children' (우리 아이가 바뀌었어요) and it's about 4 moms that exchange their kids for one day. Each mom do a different activity with the kids, and one of those moms is a yoga teacher or likes yoga. She takes a little brat to exercise. Damn Korean moms are hot. I wanna drink tea with them.

3 were hot, one was pretty ugly but fuckable.

There are clubs for Korean in their 40s. That's my next stop.

I've been hard at work making more verticals for oc.

Here's my second one:

mS8PED1.jpg

About After School, I just watched their latest performance, and I'm thinking the group will never recover the higher popularity they had in the past. They now use gimmicks such as the pole dance to attract some attention but that will not be enough, they now descended to the realm of an average group at best.

Their debut title tracks and the next releases were good, the group was focused and advertised as being also a dance group and I think general public was more aware of them. They lose that focus. Now it seems no one cares. Their management failed them and their potential, and the members "graduation" think doesn't works, it was something invented at the spot to cover member changing.
Orange Caramel is probably what saves them from general mediocrity and keeps them afloat.

AS has always been more popular in the west compared to Korea. While they are one of the more well known groups, they aren't exactly heavy hitters. I believe they've only managed to win the weekly shows with one song (Because of You). Not sure what it would take for them to rise in popularity, but I don't have much hope for that, especially after losing several members (Kahi in particular) and gaining others. That being said, popularity in Korea doesn't really mean shit. AS is one of my favorite groups. As far as I am concerned, I don't want them to change a single thing.

Selane

As far as I am concerned, I don't want them to change a single thing.

Guess that's too bad for you, since they do nothing but change things. Which is one of the reasons some people don't care about them. Why get invested when members get randomly kicked out with no warning?

Pendulum

For those watching
where has Chesskid run off to anyway?
, Princess T-ara ep 11 is now out (not subbed). It's of when T-ara N4 made the Jeon Won Diary MV drama version.
1015833_502780929793499_1220811274_o.jpg

Hyominstagram
BN3c5hpCMAEdSum.jpg

Hellix

Damn, those fan chants for Crayon Pop on Music Bank were loud.

Edit: Skull & Haha were pretty good. Liked Skull from Younha's mini album.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So this morning for my bike to work I set my iPod to shuffle Perfume. I have 49 of their tracks on my iPod and I was thinking "I hope it plays Voice" and that was the first one it picked! :D

I had put them on because before leaving I linked someone to their performance of Fake It from RIJ last year, but they also did Spending All My Time which I didn't link, so I had thought of it but didn't watch it and wanted to hear that... then that played next! :D

Then as I was listening to that I remembered the year before when they did Laser Beam and so I wanted to hear that, and that is what played next! :D

Conclusion: My iPod is a fucking mind reader.

xlREDlx

Neo Member
Korean television is pretty good. I'm watching a program called 'We Exchanged Our Children' (우리 아이가 바뀌었어요) and it's about 4 moms that exchange their kids for one day. Each mom do a different activity with the kids, and one of those moms is a yoga teacher or likes yoga. She takes a little brat to exercise. Damn Korean moms are hot. I wanna drink tea with them.

3 were hot, one was pretty ugly but fuckable.

There are clubs for Korean in their 40s. That's my next stop.

You should see a show called 서프라이즈. Basically they reenact some surprising stories and at the end of each episode they tell which ones are true. The acting in the western stories is so terrible that it's impossible not to laugh lol

You should see a show called 서프라이즈. Basically they reenact some surprising stories and at the end of each episode they tell which ones are true. The acting in the western stories is so terrible that it's impossible not to laugh lol

That sounds like Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction.

dokish

Banned
It's not their fault tho, they miss one important thing, which is money.
But the way they were doing it was pretty much free, without paying a penny, unlike the Girl's Day one.

Crayon Pop just wandered around Myeongdong with a big stereo, promoting in different streets, by themselves.

We don't even get quality CP TV anymore.

Kabuto

soooo cute

BN5Znp5CMAEABLG.png:large

Came here for recording Music Core! I have eaten the things sent to us well~thank you! ^^

proxy.jpg

The vitamin water with my picture makes me feel the need to be a model~haha^^;;; For comeback memories alot.was given (i’ll) share it with music core’s staffs~~ Really thank you^^ Drinking vitamin water today too i’ll pole dance properly. be happy today♥

I know gaf resizes pics now but I still feel like some pics are too big haha.

Pendulum

allkpop said:
Girl's Day's Yura didn't seem shy on showing her assets in the "Female President" MV, but she revealed that she had no idea that her seemingly revealing outfit in its entirety would be shown.

Yura shared in an interview, "At our showcase, I was surprised when the staff told me that I am one of the top-searched on real-time charts. I thought it was because of the satoori [colloquial accent] that I spoke with [on set] that day. I never imagined it was because of my scene in the music video."

"On the set of the music video, only the upper-half of my body was originally planned to be filmed. I didn't know that my bottom-half would show. It's true that it was embarrassing to see."

Hyeri also commented, "It was a bit bittersweet that that part was so focused on."

The group's agency has since clarified that although it may seem like Yura's outfit was quite revealing, she was actually all covered up with full body tights - an explanation which not everyone believed.

Ashhong

If only the top half was supposed to show, why put her in "skin colored tights"? Why is it embarrassing to see if it was tights? trolol

Pendulum

I am loving Girl's day this year. I was late to Expectation which I thought was great, I am enjoying Female President even more. I'll have to go back to their older stuff.

Same, I had been (not intentionally) ignoring them until this year. Thinking back, their stuff (old and new) would make up a good chunk of my listening time this year. Also enjoyed the variety appearances that they have made this year so far - so much so that I'm currently watching an old variety show of theirs - Kira Kira SLIM - which was from the Twinkle Twinkle era (subbed ep 24 was uploaded just a few hours ago)

roaSone

I don't understand all the love and attention that Girl's Day is receiving, because they basically have no talent in singing nor dancing,
I mean it's standards skills for idols group, but just because they're sexy and provocative, they're getting much more attention than others who would deserve more. That's my pov.

And to be honest just as an example, soshi's Genie is like 100x times sexier than their Expectation or Female President concept.

Ashhong

I don't understand all the love and attention that Girl's Day is receiving, because they basically have no talent in singing nor dancing,
I mean it's standards skills for idols group, but just because they're sexy and provocative, they're getting much more attention than others who would deserve more. That's my pov.

And to be honest just as an example, soshi's Genie is like 100x times sexier than their Expectation or Female President concept.

It's pretty much because of their sex concept. GAF just loves them for Yura's tits.

Ew Sojin.

I like Minah a lot more because she has a mischievous face, and for some reason I find that very attractive.

If by mischievous you mean a "what can I do to be more annoying" face, then I agree, she has that. My irrational hate for her will never end.

catmincer

Sojin is hot. Minah gives me the creeps. She looks so... evil.

On irrational things, I find Jihyun from 4minute odd looking. I can't put my finger on it though.

Selane

Most people in most groups aren't talented. Besides which, talent isn't what makes someone entertaining or likable.

It's subjective. I thought Genie was a good concept but it wasn't particularly sexy.

Pendulum

It's pretty much because of their sex concept. GAF just loves them for Yura's tits.

Whilst that has certainly raised their profile this year, speaking for myself I honestly enjoyed Expectation as a song. That's what hooked me. The MV was just icing. And I've become more interested in Girl's Day by listening to previous, less sexed up performances such as Nothing Lasts Forever and Don't Flirt.

And it's quite odd to talk about "talented" and "SNSD" in the same post when only 2 or 3 out of 9 could qualify. They are entertaining as a group, but I wonder how many would fare in a smaller group where there were less crutches to lean on.

A kiss for the haters.
tumblr_lr5e02WTHX1qkeieto1_500.gif

Edit: Selane knows what's up.

-----------

BN61reOCIAAVXxN.png

Forkball

I searched Mr. Taxi on Youtube, and the Japanese version was the first few videos. Also when you search Day by Day, that insane T-Ara song pops up instead of the SNSD song. Youtube is trolling me.

ramyeon

I searched Mr. Taxi on Youtube, and the Japanese version was the first few videos. Also when you search Day by Day, that insane T-Ara song pops up instead of the SNSD song. Youtube is trolling me.
I don't get it. Youtube's trolling you for giving you the most relevant results?

JustinBB7

Just watched Female president (both version) to see what all the fuss is about. Where is the sexy part? You barely see anything.. I came in thinking they would all be wearing thongs and nipple covers the way it was described..

Azn_Boy

Neo Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom