• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A picture of Yu Suzuki holding Kavinsky's "Outrun"

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Explain for the noob?

Kavinsky's latest album is titled Outrun. It's a nod to the game. Kavinsky posts a pic of Yu Suzuki on Instagram with the caption "��Ok,I can die now�� #YuSuzuki #Mastermind #OutRun"

Is the title for Outrun a reference to the racecar video game?

Yes! It's a game I used to play a lot. It's from a very talented game creator, Yu Suzuki, who is the guy who also did Hang-On, Shenmue, so many. Each time he had a new concept or a new way to play — it was always a revolution for each game he did.

Next Gen Outrun reboot should take place in the 80s, with all 80s super cars and the ability to snort coke to make your car go faster.

UrbanRats

Shenmue III with Kavinsky cassette tape in it.
Kavinsky is on GTAV, so he probably hooked up Suzuki with R* and they're already far into development, i'm calling it.

Reiko

Banned
There aren't many better things than this pic.

Only other one that is worthy is April O'Neal playing April O'Neal.

April_ONeil.jpg

Imagine...

An Outrun reboot with music by Kavinsky or one of my personal favorite artists, Lovelock. An Outrun game featuring Lovelock music...I will film myself throwing money at my laptop screen.

Top Bottom