• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arc System Works holding favorite Guilty Gear/BlazBlue character poll.

Busaiku

Here's the site to vote.

In celebration of Arc System Works' 25th Anniversary, Guilty Gear's 15th Anniversary, and BlazBlue's 5th Anniversary; Arc System Works are holding the "Arc Festival", which includes the Arc Revo Cup (a big official tournament for GG/BB/P4A with qualifiers throughout Japan, though the qualifiers are over), this poll, and probably some other stuff.

In any case, these polls are for Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.
Vote for your favorite character, any character you want (NPCs, Hype Dog, whatever), from each series.

The voting period started on April 11 and lasts through May 6 at 6 PM in Japan.
ArcSys will reveal the winners at the Arc Festival.

As far as this poll goes, you've got a bunch of the more notable characters with their portraits already up.
Below them is the option for "Other", with the form below that being designated for the name entry of that Other.

The form on the bottom (with the big gold button) is asking 3 things:
1. The reason you voted
2. Your handle/online name/whatever
3. Your e-mail (enter twice for verification)

You submit by pressing the big gold button.

Anyways, vote Bridget!
D9fi27I.png

It was tough choosing a Guilty Gear character, but in the end I went with my boy Order Sol. If I could have voted for Venom as well, I would have.

BlazBlue I voted Hakumen.

Would have chosen Anji, but Baiken has the slight edge over him thanks to the Kenshin tribute and Tatami mats. Bang is just the manliest fighting game character of the generation.
Baikenfav_zps9500ceaf.png
cmn_ch_m_bn_zps02f46fff.png

Qvoth

vote for sol guys!
i mean he's the original badass!
his name is badguy for christ's sakes!

.... please? ; ;

NateDrake

Testament was one of the hardest boss fights in the first Guilty Gear on PS2. But Chipp Zanuff is my favorite character from the first game.

As for BlazBlue: everyone should be voting for this lovely lass.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's one character (YOUR FAVORITE MOSTESTEST) guys.

And it's funny: With Guilty Gear I could easily name mine (Chipp followed close second by Zeto-One/Eddie) but with Blazblue I simply can't care about any of the characters. Just goes to show that Sega/Sammy giving Arc the GG IP back is the best fan-thing they ever did.

Esura

Banned
Voted Noel Vermillion for best fighting game character Arc has ever created. I wrote that in the comments too.

Mah second fighting game waifu after Sakura.

Voted Dizzy for GG. Not as good as Noel but ok.

Guilty Gear

This is hard because I love them all :(

Making a choice amongst them, I would say its a tiebraker between either Jam, Johnny, or Sol.

Blazblue

Bang.

No contest.

Top Bottom