• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you date/nail your cousin if you could?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Cc7Uo.gif

malyce

comeon.png
So we're gonna sit here and act like none of you have a hot cousin that you'd smash if they weren't your cousin?

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
My cousin(s) are smoking hot .....

Not sure what I should say here

1 of mine is, but I'm going to opt out of answering as well.

So OP, got anything you want to tell good old GAF? Come on, it was normal 150 years ago.

btrboyev

Don't know how to answer, no on 1st cousins for sure, but I have some really hot cousins further down the line....

I plead the 5th.

I have two cousins who are like...dime pieces man, no joke.

I really don't know what to say to this thread, so I'm just gonna leave it at that

marrec

Banned
To be fair, the taboo against marrying/fucking cousins is pretty new, relative to the span of human history.

Sure, human interaction that exists largely outside of family is a novel idea for humans, but now that we have that type of interaction... I don't think we could ever go back.

I mean, if I was with a really smoking girl, and later found out she was my cousin... I'd be pretty upset while fucking her later.

bud

i have a few really beautiful cousins. if i could have sex with them without anyone else ever knowing and without it having any repercussions, then yes, i would absolutely do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom