• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you date/nail your cousin if you could?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

comeon.png
So we're gonna sit here and act like none of you have a hot cousin that you'd smash if they weren't your cousin?

That's just pretty disturbing to think about.

Would you smash your sister/mom if they weren't your sister/mom?

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
I had a buddy in high school that wanted to bang his cousin. He didn't actively try to hit on her or anything, but certainly recognized how hot she was.

I met her a few times and she was indeed really hot.

in my culture, it's accepted and normal for cousins to marry. i personally wouldn't ever date or do anything sexual with any blood relative. that's just...nasty

KillGore

Your sister was showing you her naked boobs when she was that old? Huh.

Naive mind she had. I guess she didn't think an 11 year old boy would get a kid-boner from it. Only saw it like 3 times though (she was changing)

That's just pretty disturbing to think about.

Would you smash your sister/mom if they weren't your sister/mom?

Eh, it's not the same thing. I guess people classify family members in different degrees. You put Cousins in the same pool as mom/sister, while other people in this thread put second cousins in a different pool. I put Sister/Mom in the same pool and First Cousin/Second Cousin in another.

If they aren't your sister / mum how is that any different to any other female on the planet?

Well, in this situation are we talking about a person that looks exactly like your sister/mother but isn't related to you? Or are we pretending that it's another universe where this individual looks like your relative from the other universe, but that same relative looks entirely different in the present one?

Well, in this situation are we talking about a person that looks exactly like your sister/mother but isn't related to you? Or are we pretending that it's another universe where this individual looks like your relative from the other universe, but that same relative looks entirely different in the present one?

How would you know it was your relative if it wasn't your relative in this universe, but in another?

Meier

Naive mind she had. I guess she didn't think an 11 year old boy would get a kid-boner from it. Only saw it like 3 times though (she was changing)
Well hey good for you. I'm sure seeing tits at that age was awesome. Well seeing tits at any age is awesome really.

ATF487

Uhh, no.

But I have two that I'd think were hot if they weren't my cousins. So if I was in a fantasy world where they were totally unrelated to me and didn't resemble anyone that I was related to then fuck yeah I guess

Onemic

If they aren't your sister / mum how is that any different to any other female on the planet?

But the situation asks you to picture your own family member as not related to you and if you would bang them. So, yes, technically it isn't any different from any woman on the planet, but being able to quickly disassociate yourself from your relatives to say that you'd fuck them if you weren't related by blood is a bit fucked up.

It's pretending that your own real life cousin is no longer related you and if you'd fuck them.

neoism

Well... I have 5 sisters 4 of them half, and I've never seen them before, the 4 half's. When I was 22 the youngest came to see my dad for the first time in 25 years she was 29 she was smoke-in hot, and had awesome boobs and she gave me a big bear hug, or tried to she was tiny and I'm a big guy, 6,1 220. Never seen her before but in pictures, she was really attractive...
Thankfully all my thoughts I had after that day.. ;) .......because seeing her I was thinking bad things lol

I found out later after they had left she only stayed about 3 hours, that she was not my dad's kid by blood, but his ex-wife had fucked around on him and had her with some nobody. He had raised her as his own along with his other three daughters.
Totally rubbed one out thinking about those awesome boobs... so meh "half sister" not by blood that I never met before ..wood.
All my cousins are ugly so no. I'd go only to the third cousin if she was hot probably no higher.

Some sort of quantum echo reverberating through your consciousnesses I suppose.

But what if you realize this, stop yourself from getting laid, then find out a week later it was actually a brain tumour making you feel weird, not a quantum echo. Then you've just went and ruined your chances of getting laid, and you're gonna die.
Sorry but that's not a risk I can take.

But what if you realize this, stop yourself from getting laid, then find out a week later it was actually a brain tumour making you feel weird, not a quantum echo. Then you've just went and ruined your chances of getting laid, and you're gonna die.
Sorry but that's not a risk I can take.

Well, if that's the risk you're staring at, jerk off first and then decide.

Angry Fork

I've never met any cousins, if I found them attractive sure, but no family members sexually arouse me.

The incest taboo is silly to me as long as they're both consenting adults and don't have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom