• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 for Xbox 360/Xbox 720 appears in Holland game store advertisement

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
MauroNL said:
I just received an ad from a game store in Holland that says Diablo 3 will also be available on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I wanted to make a thread for it but it looks like a still don't have permission to make a thread. Could you make a (rumour) thread for me instead? I've attached a picture from the folder at this link: http://s17.postimg.org/mx6u65nov/IMAG0655.jpg

IMAG0655.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
^ Unless the ad was placed before the consoles official title was announced.

StuBurns

Banned
Well, they never claimed it was Sony exclusive, and there's no reason why it would be, so if the ad is legit or not, the game is going there.

Recall

Xbox 720? Wouldn't they have called it One seeing as how it's a retailer?

As its a leaflet/booklet it would have been sent to the printers way before the Xbox One was handed out to retailers for marketing. At least 2 weeks may have been needed to get the final print run verified and checked against designed crib sheets etc.

FrankT

Well, they never claimed it was Sony exclusive, and there's no reason why it would be, so if the ad is legit or not, the game is going there.

Yup and the Blizzard folks have practically broadcast it saying stuff like it isn't necessarily an exclusive.

fvng

Didn't Sony lock up console exclusivity? This is likely the result of an over-eager retailer trying to secure as many pre-orders as possible without any regard to accuracy.

I'd expect it on all consoles. If I'm buying the console version, I'd only get the PS4 version so I could remote play it Vita anywhere. Diablo on Vita would be great.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Yeah, I've known this from the moment they announced it at the Sony conference and didn't say "exclusive".

Top Bottom