• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHIFT NeoGAF: A Perfect Little World Thread: Pachter tries. Dyack cries. GAF survives

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
perfectlittleworldban4pfv2.gif

ZXea4DF.png

KR97BtA.png

Click their name for their NeoGAF profile!

EhVmMb0.png

bbWzRAc.png

mZvjUBM.png

27H5hqT.png

NejeYJZ.png

8J4aAic.png

16PcRu4.png

ypO7JCk.png

h9Qx6vI.png

pqLzudA.png

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
An obligation came up and I'm not sure if I'll be online when the doc goes up on GT.

If I'm not online, could a mod please take care of posting the link in the OP when it's up?

Wynnebeck

Banned
I see skies of black, orange and white.
Pachter's salt tucks us in at night.
And I think to my self....what a wonderful board.

Alienous

An obligation came up and I'm not sure if I'll be online when the doc goes up on GT.

If I'm not online, could a mod please take care of posting the link in the OP when it's up?

Thank god. I didn't think I was worthy of post #1.

Maybe James Stevenson should have spent less time talking about GAF, and being on GAF, and more time marketing FUSE.

If and when a youtube link pops up can you add it to the OP? I'll be at work when this comes out and gametrailers inexplicably does not work on any android browser that i've tried.

Wiseblade

I've really come around to this after being skeptical in the beginning. Even if it does have the heavily negative slant I expect, it'll still be a load of fun to watch.

If and when a youtube link pops up can you add it to the OP? I'll be at work when this comes out and gametrailers inexplicably does not work on any android browser that i've tried.
Install flash and Firefox. I just tested and it works on gt site. You may need to install the ad block plus addon though cause their video player has some interactive ad that locks up the browser for me.

koolaroo

This should be good as long as Patcher doesn't have too much input. Actually that might make it more entertaining.

-BLITZ-

I'm part of NeoGaf and I'm proud of it. Can't wait for this documentary, to hear and see them all.
I was wondering when this thread is going to be open as I didn't know for sure at what time the Doc. was going to be shown.

Top Bottom