• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Be a part of the NeoGAF documentary...TODAY

Hey GAF, hopefully you'll enjoy the documentary.

Now you can be a part of it.

I'm putting together a promo just before the episode that features, you, "The NeoGAF " ;)

If you have a cell phone, a cam-equipped tablet, laptop, webcam, whatever - I need a ten second video of you expressing what you love (or hate) about NeoGAF.

Talk about your favorite gaming moment, your favorite industry moment, or your favorite GAF moment!

Please PM any links no later than 7pm tonight PT, and I'll personally choose ONE of you randomly for 50.00 in Amazon credit.

I'm going to incorporate as many of you as i can into the final promo spot, but only one of you gets the AMAZON bucks.

FYI, I'm doing this on my own as the creator/director of SHIFT. This is absolutely NOT a Gametrailers request, although the finished promo will definitely get posted on Gametrailers.

It's something that I wanted to incorporate into the documentary originally, but for a number of reasons, it couldn't happen.

Stand and be counted, GAFFERs, and the sooner the better ;)

Please, nothing obscene. Don't be cruel.

Hey GAF, hopefully you'll enjoy the documentary.

Now you can be a part of it.

I'm putting together a promo just before the episode that features, you, "The NeoGAF " ;)

If you have a cell phone, a cam-equipped tablet, laptop, webcam, whatever - I need a ten second video of you expressing what you love (or hate) about NeoGAF.

Talk about your favorite gaming moment, your favorite industry moment, or your favorite GAF moment!

Please PM any links no later than 7pm tonight PT, and I'll personally choose ONE of you randomly for 50.00 in Amazon credit.

I'm going to incorporate as many of you as i can into the final promo spot, but only one of you gets the AMAZON bucks.

FYI, I'm doing this on my own as the creator/director of SHIFT. This is absolutely NOT a Gametrailers request, although the finished promo will definitely get posted on Gametrailers.

It's something that I wanted to incorporate into the documentary originally, but for a number of reasons, it couldn't happen.

Stand and be counted, GAFFERs, and the sooner the better ;)

Please, nothing obscene. Don't be cruel.

But can we be sad?

smr00

Banned
Let me drive to the goodwill and buy a hawaiian shirt and fedora and ill make a video.

Gonna go HAM on this.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I don't think, "My favorite neogaf moment was the dead stripper on cam thread" would make it to air. I'm not a liar, so I will have to pass. :)

"My favourite thing about NeoGAF is GAF Gold"

How do you want us to link you the video? Would Dropbox or something be OK?

drop box is fine. Yousendit is better. Popular vid sites like Youtube and Vimeo are best. Just make sure that your vids are unlisted and send the link in PM.

Kule

its-a-trap.jpg

TxdoHawk

So this is really how the community gets its representation? A bunch of dumb 10 second quips?

You should've interviewed long standing community members and left the quips to the game developers, that would be an actual NeoGAF documentary.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You can put that the communities (read: the community subboard when the threads don't die) is probably the best thing about GAF from me. No, you aren't getting a photo or video. That's too personal. I'm a no-kissing-on-the-lips kinda-guy.

Top Bottom