• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Be a part of the NeoGAF documentary...TODAY

KHarvey16

So this is really how the community gets its representation? A bunch of dumb 10 second quips?

You should've interviewed long standing community members and left the quips to the game developers, that would be an actual NeoGAF documentary.

Lol, is reading the OP really so difficult?

jlK6aLoT7ZXsA.jpg

blame space is the face of NeoGAF. Hope submits himself.
As much as I agree sometimes seeing the face behind the voice ruins the mystique!

kami_sama

So this is really how the community gets its representation? A bunch of dumb 10 second quips?

You should've interviewed long standing community members and left the quips to the game developers, that would be an actual NeoGAF documentary.
Goddammit, you should at least read the op.

DryvBy

What if I don't want to get paid? I mean, I'd love the free credit (That's a lot of Steam games...) but I want to be apart of GAF history.

edit: Misread the bottom of OP. Okay, done diddly done.

CSX

Sunhi can win this easily. Get out one of his gifs and shop his face on it for half a sec and him saying something about it :p

Chavelo

"The part about GAF that I hate is when members don't bother to read the first post and still want to give their opinions/"

Fuck it, I'll do a video.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn, I'm not gonna be available in time. I would have loved to record a clip for the promo. :/

Coconut

Banned
'I hate women, I hate other races, and I mostly hate video games. That's why I love NeoGAF, it gives me a place to express my hate of these things with like minded man-children.'

that would've been awesome. "The best laid plans..." and all that.

TxdoHawk

"The part about GAF that I hate is when members don't bother to read the first post and still want to give their opinions/"

Fuck it, I'll do a video.

Is this about how he supposedly wanted to include it in the documentary? Because:

1.This seems awfully last minute if that's the case.

2.My point is not that this should be in the doc itself, my point is that an actual NeoGAF documentary should incorporate thoughtful interviews with members, not a couple of off the cuff videos all answering what we happen to like about the site. From the trailers this comes off more like "what game developers think of NeoGAF: The Documentary"

NeoGAF is about posts/avatars and text, not faces or videos.

Best thing you can so is show all avatars flashed (with tags) in a ten second video. Sure it might actually take work than re-uploading video but its more representative (at least to me) of GAF.

Let's all submit our videos and be sure to talk about how awesome God Hand is.

Well, I'M gonna talk about how awesome God Hand is.

TxdoHawk

that would've been awesome. "The best laid plans..." and all that.

I'm sure you guys are going to cut an excellent doc, don't get me wrong. I'm just kind of sick of the developer angle at this point. It's the community that really makes GAF what it is. No members, no NeoGAF.

antitrop

God damnit, my iPhone recorded the video rotated 90 degrees to the left.

Is there any super easy way to rotate it to normal or should I just hold my phone at a different angle and cut another take?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member

I would've been cool with a 60 minute Drinky Crow interview.

KHarvey16

Is this about how he supposedly wanted to include it in the documentary? Because:

2.My point is not that this should be in the doc itself, my point is that an actual NeoGAF documentary should incorporate thoughtful interviews with members, not a couple of off the cuff videos all answering what we happen to like about the site. From the trailers this comes off more like "what game developers think of NeoGAF: The Documentary"

These videos will not be in the documentary.

Chavelo

I'm putting together a promo just before the episode...
It's something that I wanted to incorporate into the documentary originally, but for a number of reasons, it couldn't happen.

He tried to make something like this, but couldn't. I guess he got permission to do a separate video that HE, not GT, is taking care of.

And yeah, that is what the SHIFT video is pretty much about. I rather hear what they have to say about us than seeing a bunch of posters getting interviewed when I can just read their opinions all the time when I log on. :p

Meh, this is a better idea than interviewing some random forumers.
That'd just turn it into a popularity contest (do they interview blamespace or Timedog?).

really want to do this but i can't think of something i love or hate....

maybe i'll just mention the unofficial NeoGAF mascot....or OTs..or LTTPs. no wait.. the first posts. definitely.

ahh man . i just love everything.

hate the bans though... actually i love them too.

I think what's great about NeoGAF is that it gives a place for all of the white supremacists to go without being persecuted for their beliefs.

I'm not making a video, but please put this text somewhere in the documentary ^

I want to be in the video, but have no way of doing it at this moment.

I love Neogaf because of the sexual performance boost it provides for me.
Or good game discussions.
I dunno.
One of those.

Top Bottom