• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Be a part of the NeoGAF documentary...TODAY

No, this is the final promo for the documentary. This will be going live shortly. Consider it supplemental material.

Also, to everyone that submitted...

The video is going up today. If you submitted a video, we want to use your NeoGAF name in the video. Unfortunately, I can't post the video until I hear from each of you giving me the okay to use your NeoGAF alias/name in the video. If you don't want your NeoGAF name used, I will remove it. Please let me know ASAP. This was brought to my attention this morning. Other than that, the vid is ready to go. Please reply in this thread or PM me.

Thanks again!

Feel free to post my name. Will check out the video tonight - looking forward to it!

Also, SquiddyCracker, festival? Tsk tsk.

zRYTsi2.jpg

Fuck, someone edit this poster into saying "Festival".
/revisionist

Holy shit @ "the search is terrible." I hope that was the entire video that was sent.

What is this Wii U game pad thing? I watched the whole thing again and can't figure out what you guys are referring to.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
No, this is the final promo for the documentary. This will be going live shortly. Consider it supplemental material.

The video is going up today. If you submitted a video, we want to use your NeoGAF name in the video. Unfortunately, I can't post the video until I hear from each of you giving me the okay to use your NeoGAF alias/name in the video. If you don't want your NeoGAF name used, I will remove it. Please let me know ASAP. This was brought to my attention this morning. Other than that, the vid is ready to go. Please reply in this thread or PM me.

Thanks again!

Do it! I want my username with it!

EDIT: Why do I feel I'm late for this and that's why I'm not in the video?

IrishNinja

wario "the search is terrible" was pretty to the point

also...Zia talking about trolls? really?

EatChildren was featured but they edited out the punchline making him look like a creep...well, creepier.

heh yeah, bonus points for that

Thanks again!

I was wondering why my username wasn't in the trailer. If I knew you were asking for people's permission I would've said yes in no time.

Either way, still glad I was in it so thanks.

Top Bottom