• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Be a part of the NeoGAF documentary...TODAY

untitled-1ndqm9.gif

I'm crying

Ghazi

I'm confused, do you want a 10 second video on our favorite thing about GAF or our favorite GAF moment or both since you mention both in the OP.

The_Monk

Oh it needs to be tonight? That's too soon, I have no time... I would have to prepare myself, get my clothes, shave a little bit, get all pretty etc.

Sorry fellow GAFfer. :/

DryvBy

Oh it needs to be tonight? That's too soon, I have no time... I would have to prepare myself, get my clothes, shave a little bit, get all pretty etc.

Sorry fellow GAFfer. :/

It's okay. Just means a better chance for me to win those CASH PRIZES!!!

Smash_TV.jpg

DatDude

Banned
I need a ten second video of you expressing what you love (or hate) about NeoGAF.

Talk about your favorite gaming moment, your favorite industry moment, or your favorite GAF moment!

See I'm confused. Can we talk about what we love or hate about neogaf?

Or are we supposed to talk about our favorite gaming moment, our favorite industry moment/favorite gaf moment.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
See I'm confused. Can we talk about what we love or hate about neogaf?

Or are we supposed to talk about our favorite gaming moment, our favorite industry moment/favorite gaf moment.

Any of those are ok, just talk about what you like or hate about the site, or a moment on the site you remember.

So this is really how the community gets its representation? A bunch of dumb 10 second quips?

You should've interviewed long standing community members and left the quips to the game developers, that would be an actual NeoGAF documentary.

ZombieSupaStar: "Why the fuck am I not a mod on NeoJaf yet, Ive been here since 2001, fuck all ya'll *urk* P.S. Kohan Sucks *hurk*"

Baleoce

Please somebody make a video with themselves sitting on a chair next to a table of pristinely stacked Doritos and Dew.

I would.. but it's 12am here and the shops are shut xD

You guys are amazing and the videos are awesome!

Remember, you have 10 sec! try to use all of it. Some of the videos are super short so if you can, try to rephrase whichever question you chose, and incorporate it into your answer! Trust me, it will be much clearer!

Thanks again!!

Top Bottom