• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Congratulate Capcom (do it quickly) - [Capcom 30th Anniversary E3 Countdown Clock]

ttl_main.png

10 hours to go.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/30th/

StuBurns

Banned
They've completely sucked this generation, no, I won't.

Congratulations to TakeTwo and Bethesda for making good games.

Xav

Congratulations on everything you ever did up until you closed Clover, it was all downhill from here. I think Ghost Trick is the only game I've enjoyed from them this generation. Never the less Capcom were pretty damn awesome and my favourite 3rd party developer for many years growing up.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
hpcEoQF.jpg

aOwfU9V.gif

Thanks for all the quality games you made in the past. The Disney games and Mega Man are some of my fondest gaming memories.
It's a shame you've become what you've become, but I still remain optimistic for the future.
Now give us E.X. Troopers! I know you can fix that "hard-coded text as images". It's called effort, old friend.

Oh, and thanks a ton for more Phoenix Wright. AAI2 would be greatly appreciated.

...Nevermind! This sums it up perfectly.

MightyKAC

Seriously, this.

Why in HELL would I wanna congratulate a such shitty company as them?

Uhhhh.... Congrats for being a once awesome developer and then shitting on your fanbase in more was then I care to enumerate?

What a dumb bandwagon thing to say. They might have made as much bad and shitty decisions as good ones, but they're still one of the better publishers overall this gen. Stop talking out of your ass.

Congrats, Capcom. You're still remembered most fondly for successful franchises from 20+ years ago, and you're loathed most universally for bad reboots and horrific DLC hoarding in your recent releases. You make really odd decisions, but then again, so does the big N. I'm not sure where you're going, but I'll never truly lose faith.

Rebooting Ducktales using WayForward gave me hope. Do Mega Man some true, redemptive justice, and you'll have my heart back. Until then, Monster Hunter is all you're gonna get outta me.

Thank you for Street Figther and the revival of Fighting games you rock!

This is true. It was so long ago, that I'd kind of forgotten that was this gen. They really did more or less singlehandedly bring back the genre from the brink. Now it's huge again. They deserve a lot of credit for SF4, even after all this time.

Nocturno999

Thanks for reviving the fighting genre this gen with SFIV Capcom.

I started this hobby back in the 80's playing Ghosts n Goblins at the local arcade. Thanks for the memories.

Shinta

Banned
The masters of action gaming. Capcom has really impressed me so much this gen, and I can't wait to see what's coming next. If you look at Platinum Games, all mostly ex-Capcom guys. Tango Games, ex-Capcom. Games Republic, ex-Capcom. Hexa Drive, ex-Capcom. Comcept, ex-Capcom.

It's like anyone who knows how to make action games was trained at Capcom at some point.

They're extremely underrated. And Panta Rhei looks insane.

Here's to another 30.

Jawmuncher

Congratulations Capcom.
Now bring back Dino Crisis and Give me a outbreak HD collection. It might be your party but I want gifts to.

Riposte

Hmm one of the better companies around and they've been around for a long time, so that's a lot of good games.

Jawmuncher

HOLD ON A SEC!
The real news here is that in the message avatars there's actually a Regina from Dino Crisis there. Holy Shit that's the first time I've seen her on Capcoms side for quite some time (survey excluded).

Top Bottom