• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Harmonix game announcing tomorrow (not RB, DC)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
They're working on three games ranging from new music titles to things that seem to be action adventure titles, so take your guess!

ReaperXL7

I dont know.I know allot of people are down on shooters, but I could see a shooter that was heavily influenced by music, or rythem games being pretty cool. I dont know if thats what would be doing, imagining what a music based FPS would be like is kind of cool. Atleast in my head it is.

They're working on three games ranging from new music titles to things that seem to be action adventure titles, so take your guess!

I heard a few weeks ago one of them was in collaboration with Disney scheduled for 2014.

Would be interesting to see them tackle a shooter or something with a deeper narrative.

marrec

Banned
Hero Band (tm)

You and 3 other heroes must get together to destroy the evil people from the planet without dancing or music!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I bet it will be something mobile, and music related.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I heard a few weeks ago one of them was in collaboration with Disney scheduled for 2014.

Would be interesting to see them tackle a shooter or something with a deeper narrative.

Angry Old Man's hint in the other thread was that it was related to an F word.

I guess we could combine the two and start guessing.

Angry Old Man's hint in the other thread was that it was related to an F word.

I guess we could combine the two and start guessing.

Something Disney with F?

List of Disney movies that start with F:
Fantasia
Fantasia 2000
Far Off Place
Fighting Prince of Donegal, The
Finding Dory
Finding Nemo
First Kid
Flight of the Navigator
Flubber
Follow Me, Boys!
Fox and the Hound 2, The
Fox and the Hound, The
Frankenweenie
Freaky Friday
Frenemies
Frozen
Full-Court Miracle

Either they're doing a Flubber Kinect game, some iOS game for Finding Nemo or something with Fantasia.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Something Disney with F?

Either they're doing a Flubber Kinect game, some iOS game for Finding Nemo or something with Fantasia.
Specifically, the rumor was that it was a musical Disney game. Given that clue, I'm guessing Fantasia

Something Disney with F?

sji5sDv.gif

I want a music based RPG. Something where each person in your party is a genre of music. You have the rock dude, country girl, R&B singer, and even a dude with four heads for a barbershop fucking quartet or some shit. Spells and attacks are actual songs. For example, you cast Aqualung, your dude whips out a guitar, plays the chord for Aqualung. Boom. Spell cast. Bat out of Hell? Boom. Bats swarm the baddies. You travel through the lands (each based off of a musical style).

The enemy is some dark force trying to get rid of music or something.

Make it happen Harmonix.

Top Bottom