• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Complete quests in PS Home get access to Killzone: Mercenary Beta and more

Just saw this post on the PS Blog.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

Basically if you go to their virtual E3 booth, and pre-register, attend events and complete some quests you get themes, PS+ trial and access to the Killzone: Mercenary Beta later this year.

Virtual PlayStation E3 Booth Opens for Pre-Registration

The biggest video game event of the year, E3, is almost upon us! Following tradition, we’ve taken the actual schematics of this year’s physical PlayStation booth and recreated it in PlayStation Home, right down to the finest details. Few are fortunate enough to attend the real event, but we love sharing the experience with all the PlayStation fans out there. This E3 is shaping up to be an extraordinary one — you don’t want to miss it.
Starting later today, everyone who pre-registers in our virtual E3 booth will earn exclusive rewards, including a Beyond: Two Souls PS3 theme. This is only available for those who pre-register this week!

8zEye7M.jpg

6zx7vM3.jpg

oChjj3P.jpg

fSMlfaw.jpg

KBj8hYy.jpg

7bkma9H.jpg

pFqmNIJ.jpg

BizzyBum

clever way to get people to actually use that crap thing.

Can you believe it's labeled a beta still? lmao

aristotle

Now to find a walkthrough for each of these since it'll be at least a 10 step process much like their past "mysteries" in Home; re: Xi or whatever that was a few years ago.

I'm lazy.

VanWinkle

This is actually pretty interesting. I might have to boot up Home for the first time in probably two or three years.

Bravo Sony you have made the prospect of going into Home exciting. Should be doing a lot more of this.

If you'll excuse me I need to go reinstall Home.

Bravo Sony you have made the prospect of going into Home exciting. Should be doing a lot more of this.

If you'll excuse me I need to go reinstall Home.

lol i just did this. i had no clue what i was doing in there. when the contents actually up i fear i may need a walkthrough just to get to it :p

Overboost

IMO the biggest news here is the free 30 days of PS+ just for completing a quest next week in the virtual E3 booth. You get a code even if you're a current PS+ subscriber. That means you get these five games for free, just for checking out Home:

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3)
  • Machinarium (PS3)
  • Saints Row: The Third (PS3)
  • Gods Eater Burst (PSP, PS Vita Compatible)
  • Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (PS Vita)

That should get a hell of a lot of new people into Home next week.

zeopower6

IMO the biggest news here is the free 30 days of PS+ just for completing a quest next week in the virtual E3 booth. You get a code even if you're a current PS+ subscriber. That means you get these five games for free, just for checking out Home:

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3)
  • Machinarium (PS3)
  • Saints Row: The Third (PS3)
  • Gods Eater Burst (PSP, PS Vita Compatible)
  • Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (PS Vita)

That should get a hell of a lot of new people into Home next week.

Indeed.. those games -and- the games that are already a part of the IGC which adds up to quite a collection.

Top Bottom