• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Rumble U - Series 3 Figures Revealed

JoeM86

The third series of Pokémon Rumble U figures has been announced for release next week, June 21st, in Japan (sorry it took so long for me to post it here, but sleep!)

This set is the first to completely include Legendary Pokémon, specifically Mythical Pokémon (known to most as Event-only Pokémon)

series3.jpg

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin.

The secret figure has also been revealed to be Red Genesect

JoeM86

IS this game as popular in Japan as Skylanders is here?

The game is constantly at #2 or #3 on the eShop charts each week (only behind the 30 Yen Famicom games) so it's doing well, and there are always people in the machines for the figures. There's a collecting circle away from the game

JoeM86

I can see one, maybe two more sets being released after this, but then that's it so thankfully it's not like they're asking you to buy figures of every Pokémon so your wallet should be fine

Pikma

Banned
I can see one, maybe two more sets being released after this, but then that's it so thankfully it's not like they're asking you to buy figures of every Pokémon so your wallet should be fine

No no no, I really want to kill my wallet, because you know... I want them all already, not only the released ones, ALL.

I'm the only Pokemon Rumble fan I know, truthfact.

JoeM86

No no no, I really want to kill my wallet, because you know... I want them all already, not only the released ones, ALL.

I'm the only Pokemon Rumble fan I know, truthfact.

The series really doesn't get much love. It's great fun, I enjoyed covering Rumble U in April and got like 40 hours out of it

Top Bottom