• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's Korean writing in Surgery Simulator...and has nothing to do with Half-Life.

FinKL

Posted in the other thread, but the Korean says "time", I can't make out the third, might be a postposition meaning time is a subject/object?

xoG7y.gif

Red UFO

You people complaining about this are boring. OP is obviously been entirely sincere when he makes the thread title 'Half Life 3 ARG is on'

VinLAURiA

Banned
To be fair, considering HL2 did receive a big Korean localization update after not being touched for - how long? - that accidentally turned all the other languages of the game Korean, and now we're finding Korean writing on a TF2 tie-in in another game, that is pretty suspicious. Someone should get on translating that; I sense another Potato Sack.

Especially considering the apology sent out by VALVe for the supposed language file mix-up contained the message "예측하지 못한 결과에 대비하라..." which translates to "Prepare for unforeseen consequences..."

Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman...

Vic20

HL3, the game no game maker in the world would want to touch because no matter what the hype will always be great then the game...

Easy_D

never left the stone age
It'll be funny when this goes down as the biggest unrelated coindidence in gaming history.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I feel like when half life 3 releases valve will just reveal that they've secretly been delivering it to us through HL2 updates and patches that seemed pointless.

marrec

Banned
Aren't the point of ARGs that they take place in an Alternate Reality that is similar to ours? The original mantra of the ARG was 'This is not a game' which kind of can't happen if the 'ARG' takes place explicitly inside of a game.

Ilovebees was an ARG about a game, but took place outside of the game and in the 'real world'. These Valve ARGs don't. It's always bugged me.

Top Bottom