• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead (Telltale) 400 Days DLC Out This Week

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07...date?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

OUT NOW
PSN (US)

LAUNCH TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1DDuv4tvI

• Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)

EDIT: Looks like it'll be $5.

Also, to note, this is a new single episode for season 1 of The Walking Dead that is said to lead into Season 2. You need AT LEAST the first episode of season 1 bought to play it, but Telltale recommended that you play this after beating season 1.

What the hell?

So, this is a completely independent experience from TWD1?

Why does it exist again?

Will it likely connect to the TWD Season 1?

fardeenah

Banned
tumblr_lg13ecAN4A1qbop20o1_400.jpg

Montresor

So hopefully everyone on XBL downloaded Episode 1 for free. You cannot play this DLC without the original first episode right?

Did they ever give Episode 1 for free on the other platforms?

And does anyone know,the trophy/achievement situation with this game? Another 8 achievements and 100 gamerscore?

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
So, if I own and completed the Xbox 360 disc version, and that's not installed, can I still download and play 400 Days no problem? Or does it only work for downloadable XBLA release?

edit: read FAQ on site, still confused.

Played season 1 on PC. I'm thinking of switching to Vita with 400 Days and s1's release on the platform, and I'd play through s1 to have the save going into 2 (assuming things carry over in some manner), but I wonder if I'll stick with the same choices or not. It'd be weird to play through the exact same thing again.

Vico

Nice. Didn't expect this at all.

But how does the "five-stories"-thing work?
Feels like we won't have time to get attached to anybody.

Top Bottom