• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Planetside 2 Screens on [PC]

PS4 screens where posted online haven't seen any posts on it so here you go ;D
----------------------------
8688591018_19d7646707_b.jpg

9012540979_a49b746852_b.jpg

9019766393_bc0a08fc91_b.jpg

9021969484_3e8be1807f_b.jpg

PlanetSide2_Camp.jpg

861ye.jpg

9mNc5.jpg

planetside2_2013_01_1rhu8w.png

----------------------------
http://blog.gamingdragons.com/2013/06/30/incredible-screenshots-planetside-2-on-ps4/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROVED False
logo.png
I shame myself ;(
*Seeing as this thread might be closed later... do you guys think we would reach ultra high settings on the PS4's version of Planetside 2 like this video suggests:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysyxOknXi6I

looks great

whats up with the strange resolution though?

looks like its running on high or ultra settings IMO, looks as good as the PC version

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Game looks gorgeous. Is this confirmed for launch and will it come preloaded unto the console?

FACE

Banned
I think I've seen some of those screens on the high-res screenshot thread, where did you get those?

This is cool for people who haven't played the PC version, but these screenshots don't look all that hot to me. Should be fun, still. The SoE games are really a nice selling point for PS4.

FACE

Banned

Ryoku

I think pics 2-4 are on Planetside 2 website. They've been there for a long time, and I've definitely seen them. Pic 1, as shown by others, is from the high-res picture thread.

Ryoku

Was this an elaborate attempt to trick the PC crazies into saying it looks worse but then revealing they were PC shots all along?

Eh, graphically speaking, I don't think the PS4 will struggle with it too much. The game looks great, but the real performance hit comes from the CPU side.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
With a logo like this, you know you can trust them!

logo.png

I mean, the dragon is winking at you, how could you not believe everything it says it?

StevieP

Banned
New thread for new news? According to Eurogamer the two most impressive visuals were on PS4. (The Dark Sorcerer, The Division)

No need for a new thread. There was a heck of a lot of deception with various games and trailers but that happens every year, from almost every major publisher and their released screens and trailers.

DBT85

I hope this game comes pre-installed. (Along every other f2p games)

I doubt it for the launch boxes. Maybe later ones will.

I think at best you'll get a disk with them on to ease the start so you don't need to download so much and can start playing sooner.

Top Bottom