• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches |OT| Hey there Delilah

Salsa

icSu3WGbAcNCk.png

After discovering the identity and intentions of Delilah, the leader of the Brigmore Witch coven, you set out to disrupt her from completing
a powerful ritual that will spell your doom. Having already been betrayed by your lieutenant, Billie Lurk, you must rely on feuding gang
factions—the Dead Eels and the Hatters—to negotiate your way through previously unseen districts of Dunwall en route to Delilah’s
stronghold. Regardless of the way you reach your destination, one thing is for certain – you will finally answer for your treacherous
actions and fall before the mercy, or punishment, of the Royal Bodyguard and Assassin, Corvo Attano.​

iVf8uwiFzUahL.png
iVf8uwiFzUahL.png
iVf8uwiFzUahL.png

Available 13.8.13 - $9.99 PSN/XBL/Steam​

goodfella

That is not the greatest trailer I've ever seen...

At least I now know what song that kendrick lamar sample comes from!

Salsa

That is not the greatest trailer I've ever seen...

At least I now know what song that kendrick lamar sample comes from!

its weird, they havent released a proper trailer on the bethesda channel like with the other DLCs even tho this comes out today

not a lot of marketing.

Wow, this is out already?

I should probably buy Knife of Dunwall asap - just worried about length as £7.99 for DLC is a fair bit imo.

Will get this at some point too, looks good.

Salsa

worth noting: this is effectively part 2 of The Knife of Dunwall. Your decisions and skill tree carry over with the save.

neoism

I pasted on the first dlc twice at 66% off think I'll just wait til the next steam sale hopefully they're both 75 off by then

Moff

fist dlc was very good, two brand new levels that rivaled the best of the original game and a reused one, which made total sense.

I expect nothing less from brigmore, cant wait

iratA

I read somewhere that there will be a GOTY/complete version. If all the DLC is on the disc I'll be there day 1!

iratA

Its never safe to assume! I dream of a day that these vouchers inside GOTY editions burn in a fire.

Yes I really had this dream.

Salsa

also kinda OT, but these 3 threads (1, 2) might not get a lot of traffic but I wish every OT was this condensed tbh

90% of the people here already know why they're here

sunnz

Cant wait, loved Dishonored and the Knife of Dunwell DLC, so good.

One of my best surprise purchases ( as in I brought them without expecting much, but ended up loving it)

Man, I was wondering if there was going to be an OT for this dlc. Good to see some love for it. It's so strange that there's been no real marketing for this. Tis a shame. Hopefully we'll hear word of thr second game next year or something.

On topic, can't wait to play this! The knife of Dunwall dlc is my favourite next to Lair of the Shadow, and I have no doubt this will be of the same quality. :)

Daud>Corvo

Kydd BlaZe

Still have yet to play Knife of Dunwall (despite buying it durning the Steam Sale), but Dishonored made a strong case for my personal GOTY of 2012. Will download this as soon as I get off work, and play both DLCs back to back.

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
I'm glad this carries over decisions from the Knife of Dunwall. Does it also incorporate decisions from the main Dishonored campaign?

fist dlc was very good, two brand new levels that rivaled the best of the original game and a reused one, which made total sense.

I expect nothing less from brigmore, cant wait

What level was re-used (spoiler if necessary)?

Howlongtobeat puts Knife of Dunwall at around 4 hours which is pretty good, and I do want more of dat Dishonored.

I have a feeling I'll pick up both of these at the same time - then it'll be like playing a whole new Dishonored at once! :D

Still haven't picked up the first DLC. Dishonored is a really solid new IP. I hope we see it again next gen. Same series/new world would be neat.

count on it, exceeded projected sales numbers

I just hope they don't change it too much outside of building on what is already there - played through it recently and it's such a breath of fresh air.

The world feels so naturally crafted, missions felt truly open ended and therefore encouraged exploration to get the most satisfying conclusions and the narrative was perfectly suited for the length of the game.

Don't mess it up Arkane/Bethesda >.<

Doomedfool

Got Dishonored and Knife of Dunwall during the Steam Summer sale. Did a no-kill run through both of them and had a hell of a time.

I'm a cheap bastard, so I don't know if I will get this one at the full $10, but I also don't know if I can bring myself to wait until it goes on sale at some point.

Top Bottom