• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is good for a laugh or two - FedEx Pilot Gripe Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CREMSteve

EQ0Q0k1.jpg

lol

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! If you post this post to five other threads in five minutes you will become RICH!!!!!!! and on the third saturday of next month you will be KISSED BY YOUR CRUSH!!!!! TRUST ME IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!

TommyT

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! If you post this post to five other threads in five minutes you will become RICH!!!!!!! and on the third saturday of next month you will be KISSED BY YOUR CRUSH!!!!! TRUST ME IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!

GAIZ I totally did this and now I'm married to an heiress. SO TRU

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

I didn't do this and now my mother is dead

kehs

Banned
I'm developing an algorithm to be able to detect how many times a jpg was saved and recompressed over the years by the type of artifacts created in said jpg.

It'll be like counting rings on a tree.

Hmmmmmmmmm, interesting tidbit. My job actually entails reading and logging the important details from those shift notes and cataloging them for future research. Some of the things i read in there are truly ridiculous. Sometimes at work i find out about serious problems that have happened at airports and then come home to see the manufactured story that CNN was given. I also know where the president is heading even when its not given out as public info. ATC becomes a complete shit storm when Air Force One is in the area. I wonder if that info is even supposed to be in those shift notes.

I missed something though because i dont know how this became a joke topic.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
I'm happy you got a new computer Uncle Steve, but I don't need this stuff in my inbox

KarmaCow

Hey guys Snowden leaked some more top secret stuff.

Believe it or not...this is the transcript of an actual radio conversation between a US naval ship and Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995. The Radio conversation was released by the Chief of Naval Operations on Oct. 10, 1995.

US Ship: Please divert your course 0.5 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

CND reply: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

US Ship: This is the Captain of a US Navy Ship. I say again, divert your course.

CND reply: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course!

US Ship: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS CORAL SEA*, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!!

CND reply: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Bit-Bit

I read that OP without so much as cracking a smile.

These seem like what unfunny people think humor is.

People who went and watched Grown Ups 2.

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom