• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo for Xbox One is Halo 5? *gasp*

Overdoziz

Banned
NnxYOS1.png

Axis Animation (They did the CG cutscenes of Halo 4's Spartan Ops) posted this on their Facebook page:
tYuNJpU.png

This version of the Halo for Xbox One trailer shows 'Halo 5' at the end instead of just 'Halo' like in the E3 trailer: http://vimeo.com/73374802
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIp4FRrN1k&feature=youtu.be

Credits to PentinantTangent for finding out.

efeman

Banned
What, they didn't jump on the "let's rebrand back to the base name" bandwagon?

/s

Imagine if it was a reboot though. I wonder what they could pull off.

sn00zer

I for one am shocked....although Im sure they held back because they wont have any footage for a while similar to Square's Agni's Philosphy as a "Final Fantasy" game without going into specifics

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

Now just make Halo 5 good 343, and I'll forgive you for Halo 4 and we can start next Gen with a happy relationship. <3 Halo was my favorite franchise last Gen, until Reach (even Reach was fun and good though, much better than Halo 4). I would LOVE to love Halo next Gen like I loved it this Gen.

level44

Nice artwork but the Halo series has been going majorly downhill.
I don't know anyone that still plays Halo 4.

Darknight

My cousin the other day said "Halo 5 blah blah blah" and I was like Halo 5? The reason being is that only "Halo" was teased for XB1 so I didnt think Halo 5 but its not shocking to know its Halo 5. Ok sorry for that useless info.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Shock and awe

I actually never even realized that it wasn't announced as Halo 5 until this thread and I even watched the reveal.

Krakn3Dfx

I figured it would be Halo The Fifth and Master Chief would have access to giant dildos as weapons.

To be clear, I would buy that game.

Ovek

7Member7
Is it going to have even more boring bullet sponge enemies this time around instead of any actual difficulty?

Top Bottom